The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Maintenance Update

Official announcements about the new game.
holly6236
Visit My Farm

Re: Maintenance Update

Post by holly6236 »

well it will not let me do another turn i have two and it just says error i have logged out logged in and then closed my internet and went on again and it still does not work i want my foal :lol:
Rylie II
Visit My Farm

Post by Rylie II »

Pretty much anything involving clicking buttons (entering shows, mowing, training, naming, taking pictures, etc.) isn't working for me as of now. The steps didn't seem to help.
dragondawn84
Visit My Farm

Post by dragondawn84 »

Report this post

Unread postby Rylie II » 24 minutes ago

Pretty much anything involving clicking buttons (entering shows, mowing, training, naming, taking pictures, etc.) isn't working for me as of now. The steps didn't seem to help.

Yup me too!!!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

I've made some changes now. Let me know if this fixes any of the problems.
Revenant
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Having trouble with the skills area. I had completely a horse ownership level and tried to finish it out, but two red error boxes came up and now it seems I have to restart the training level and wait another day for my ability to own six new horses. Pretty minor though.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

larissar wrote:I've made some changes now. Let me know if this fixes any of the problems.
Sorry, I'm still having trouble with Gallery images. The 2 fillies listed below do appear in the pastures or when I click the View button, but their images don't appear on the Pasture Information field or in the Gallery itself. My browser information is the same as it was in my PM yesterday.

Flaming Dawn

http://horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566816

Into the Red

http://horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566771

Am using the Windows machine now. Will post again *only* if my Mac results are different.

Naughty computers! :roll: Be nice to Larissa, she's working hard.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Gallery images are an unrelated issue.
There was a couple hours on the weekend where gallery images where being saved to the wrong location. Depending how many images are involved I may either move them to the correct location, or I will delete them. I'll write a post once this is corrected.
Rosie4231
Visit My Farm

Post by Rosie4231 »

I can't take turns :(
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Rosie4231 wrote:I can't take turns :(
Can you explain what is happening when you try to take a turn? What browser are you using (name and version). Have you tried to steps in the first post?
Horse_Trainer8
Visit My Farm

Post by Horse_Trainer8 »

Hi. I have problems whenever I am on a mobile device playing this. I have days but it won't let me use them. When I hit the moon for next day it says a error has occurred. I have tryed to refresh, try pressing again, signing out and back in, and other methods. It does sometimes work but barely.

It also does this on the computer every few turns.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 pm