Community Forum

WANTED: Przewalski Studs with GOOD movement! & Other Stats

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Ziel
Visit My Farm

WANTED: Przewalski Studs with GOOD movement! & Other Stats

Post by Ziel »

Making it a little project of mine to try to breed a line of Przewalskis with better base stats, since the breed is SERIOUSLY lacking from what I've seen in my search. :c

Currently, I am seeking a stud with GOOD/HIGH/EXCELLENT movement in their Breeder's Report!
I am ALSO seeking studs with GOOD/HIGH/EXCELLENT intelligence, but this is less important than movement.
All other high stats are a BONUS!!
I do not care what color they are!

Comment below with your studs, their Breeder's Report, and their stud fee! ;)
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED: Przewalski Studs with GOOD movement! & Other Stats

Post by honeybunny »

do you want pure bred studs, because I to am trying to improve bloodlines and have out crossed with a fine Belgian
and will soon grind out the Belgian in my breedings. and guess what it is working, my all reds mare gave me a two golds colt!!!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

and a blank breeders report is ok because breed that horse to a high stats horse and most the stats will stick in offspring!!
There is still hope for the Przwalski horse!!! LOL!!
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

honeybunny wrote:and a blank breeders report is ok because breed that horse to a high stats horse and most the stats will stick in offspring!!
There is still hope for the Przwalski horse!!! LOL!!
I actually just did a studding with a... 20% mixed stallion? But he has really good stats! I AM fairly new, so not totally sure how the percentages play (Is a 20% Mixed Przewalski Horse 20% Przewalski, or 20% the other breed??), but it DOES seem that the current purebreeds simply don't come with good movement AT ALL... so yes, outbreeding and then breeding back into the lines seems like the most logical route! :)

I also have one 50% Przewalski x Tarpan filly and one colt from the same parents, that I hope to use for this project, since they both have not-poor movement. But I may be able to still breed my current pure Przewalski broodmare for a while yet, she's only about 6 years now! :D

So... yes, I will be interested in mixed-breed studs with good movement stats!
hikko49
Visit My Farm

Post by hikko49 »

Kornog An Avel

this guy is only 50% Przewalski but he has decent stats and a positive comment for movement so I thought he might be interesting for your project...
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

hikko49 wrote:Kornog An Avel

this guy is only 50% Przewalski but he has decent stats and a positive comment for movement so I thought he might be interesting for your project...
Sorry it's a bit late, but I'll add him to my bookmarks! ;)
Become a Patron!