The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*Racehorse Breeders* - 60 speed stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
ItsRetsi
Visit My Farm

*Racehorse Breeders* - 60 speed stud

Post by ItsRetsi »

SF Heart of the Sea

$7500
Black tiger eyed colt, with 60 speed!
65k GP
HIGH STRUNG TEMPERAMENT
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: *Racehorse Breeders* - 60 speed stud

Post by Tisha »

Sinister_Farms wrote:SF Heart of the Sea

$7500
Black tiger eyed colt, with 60 speed!
65k GP
HIGH STRUNG TEMPERAMENT
Put him up for stud instead? That would be great.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1010757
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Put him up for stud instead? That would be great.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1010757
Some of my 61+ stallions I am keeping private for now. Candlelight Sprint (65) and Kingsley (62), are for my private racehorse line. I'm working on a large herd of high tier broodmares, and until I've bred a few 65 colts and fillies for my own line, I doubt I will be offering my racing studs publicly unless they're 55-60 speed. Thank you for your interest however, I will let you know when these stallions are available.

I'd like the ability to approve mares before I let them breed to my studs. Hopefully that option is ready soon!
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Retsi wrote: Some of my 61+ stallions I am keeping private for now. Candlelight Sprint (65) and Kingsley (62), are for my private racehorse line. I'm working on a large herd of high tier broodmares, and until I've bred a few 65 colts and fillies for my own line, I doubt I will be offering my racing studs publicly unless they're 55-60 speed. Thank you for your interest however, I will let you know when these stallions are available.

I'd like the ability to approve mares before I let them breed to my studs. Hopefully that option is ready soon!
Thank you Retsi, I'll be eagerly waiting for that moment.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:55 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:55 am