The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Belgain log pull studs wanted

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Belgain log pull studs wanted

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

toads200 wrote:
Knitting wrote: I think most of them are now up for public sale, but feel free to have a look around Knitting and Weaving ranches and ping me if you see anything you fancy. There are a couple who I don’t think I want to part with but most are for sale!
Well at the moment I'm a little poor so I can't afford the ones I would really love to have, because I only have about 1.3 million :shock:, I'm still trying to figure out how people make so much money and my Belgains still need some improvements.
Eventing, eventing...and more eventing! Diversifying is the key.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Eventing, eventing...and more eventing! Diversifying is the key.
Well I have been eventing some, but it's just breeding the right horse to event with. One of the problems is not being able to see the confirmation, but I'm trying to do my best without it. I'm currently just working on adding more stats to my Belgains, and raising some stats in my racers.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I have quite a lot of Belgians I can stud for you. They're on my side.
I didn't even know you bred them, I thought you were only breeding race horse breeds. But it's a nice surprise.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I have quite a lot of Belgians I can stud for you. They're on my side.
I didn't even know you bred them, I thought you were only breeding race horse breeds. But it's a nice surprise.
I used to breed them, then I stopped, but I kept a few :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:07 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:07 am