The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Paint Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Paint Studs

Post by allaroo »

I am looking for some 4-5 star pure bred Paint Horses to use for stud. They must be solid with no Feathers or spots(lp). They must also look like an ideal paint horse in real life. Lastly, their HGP must be above 48,000.

I am willing to pay up to 100k to use a Paint Stallion.
Last edited by allaroo on Sun May 06, 2018 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Paint Studs

Post by meganamber2 »

allaroo wrote:I am looking for some 4-5 star Paint Horses to use for stud. They must be solid with no Feathers or spots(lp). They must also look like an ideal paint horse in real life. Lastly, their HGP must be above 48,000.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/868122 This is a 5* solid colored Paint stallion I have. His GP is not above 48,000, but I am thinking he is one of the few Paint studs in the game, so if you want to use him, just let me know.
I am also interested in purchasing http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1312584 from you. I can pay you a good price, or I can trade her for free breedings with my stallion.
RedSky
Visit My Farm

Post by RedSky »

allaroo wrote:I am looking for some 4-5 star Paint Horses to use for stud. They must be solid with no Feathers or spots(lp). They must also look like an ideal paint horse in real life. Lastly, their HGP must be above 48,000.

Hi allaroo,
I may have something worth considering, take a look - unfortunately, I am still in the process of switching my stock to Paints and bringing in new Bloodlines isn’t extremely fast.
allaroo
Visit My Farm

Post by allaroo »

RedSky wrote:

Hi allaroo,
I may have something worth considering, take a look - unfortunately, I am still in the process of switching my stock to Paints and bringing in new Bloodlines isn’t extremely fast.

Sorry, but I am only looking for pure bred Paints.
Breeding Quality Paints Since 2018
RedSky
Visit My Farm

Post by RedSky »

My fault, I had them in the Quarters pen which has now been renamed I have 2 colts that will be stallions shortly.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:10 pm