The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for Baladi stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Naydi
Visit My Farm

Looking for Baladi stud

Post by Naydi »

I'm breeding up to Kathiawari from "scratch" and while I'm waiting for some of my homebred Baladi colts to mature I've been using stud service on my two Turkmene/Arab mares. I have a few Kathiawari babies from both, but getting heavy influence from one stud and would like to diversify. Looking for a stud in the taller range of the Kathiawari bracket (14.3 - 15.2 has given me more Kathiawari foals from my shorty mares. Tobiano is a plus, but not Appaloosa spots. 40+ GP would be great, and I'm a relatively new player, so while I build game wealth, I'm looking in the $1,000 and less bracket.

Should have some Baladi and Turkmene/Arab colts on the stud market here soon, for those of you looking.
Steinböckin
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for Baladi stud

Post by Steinböckin »

Hey there!

If you're okay with waiting a bit, I can offer you some studs from my Horse on my other account.
Nick

He's a +2 Baladi with 42k+ GP
I yould also sell hijm to you/breed another colt. Just if you like.
HOrse haven
Visit My Farm

Post by HOrse haven »

Naydi wrote:I'm breeding up to Kathiawari from "scratch" and while I'm waiting for some of my homebred Baladi colts to mature I've been using stud service on my two Turkmene/Arab mares. I have a few Kathiawari babies from both, but getting heavy influence from one stud and would like to diversify. Looking for a stud in the taller range of the Kathiawari bracket (14.3 - 15.2 has given me more Kathiawari foals from my shorty mares. Tobiano is a plus, but not Appaloosa spots. 40+ GP would be great, and I'm a relatively new player, so while I build game wealth, I'm looking in the $1,000 and less bracket.

Should have some Baladi and Turkmene/Arab colts on the stud market here soon, for those of you looking.
I have a Baladi stud I can put up for stud for you. He is a little short but he is still growing. His stud fee would only be like 100.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1699735
evieb
Visit My Farm

Post by evieb »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:32 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:32 pm