The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Friesians?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Friesians?

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
Hi, don't know if you are still in need (as there were recently a couple of friesian stud-posts) but this one is a 3* Eval, Black Friesian
Bleak Obsidian

3* Friesian (BS: 4.5/35%; PT: 60%/55%)
54 HGP; 30% COI

golden temp, int
green bal

Smoky Black (E_ a/a Cr/n)

He doesn't have the nicest outlook, but maybe with the right mare :/ If you still like him, I can put him up for stud for 300$ :)
Could you? Thanks! I've been working on getting the Eval up, I think I've basically bred out the feathers now >_< He could help!
No problem, I'll put him up ^^ the feathers can be tricky; try getting Forests with full feathers and AndalusianXArab with at least small feathers - then the chance of getting to full feathers will be a lot higher; and two small feathers can result in the thicker version if you have luck :)
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Could you? Thanks! I've been working on getting the Eval up, I think I've basically bred out the feathers now >_< He could help!
No problem, I'll put him up ^^ the feathers can be tricky; try getting Forests with full feathers and AndalusianXArab with at least small feathers - then the chance of getting to full feathers will be a lot higher; and two small feathers can result in the thicker version if you have luck :)
Thanks!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote: Thanks!
With pleasure ^^ I do have to say though, Imperial Black SG is sooo beautifull oO! She may not have a star eval, but I think she comes closer to real-life friesians than mine do...
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Thanks!
With pleasure ^^ I do have to say though, Imperial Black SG is sooo beautifull oO! She may not have a star eval, but I think she comes closer to real-life friesians than mine do...
:D Thanks! I'm just wondering why she has no Eval... the dam had 2 and the sire 5, what's up with that?
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
:D Thanks! I'm just wondering why she has no Eval... the dam had 2 and the sire 5, what's up with that?
Sometimes they throw extremes, it seems to be a genetic thing as to how 'diverse' the foals can be, but in this case it's more likely that she got her hight (with a bit of growth) form her dam as well as the Body Size that dropped even lower; the high-ish Horse type of both parents (maybe a grandparent is the culprit) was even higher in her and all in all that made her slip right through any Friesian measure she could've gotten :/
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: :D Thanks! I'm just wondering why she has no Eval... the dam had 2 and the sire 5, what's up with that?
Sometimes they throw extremes, it seems to be a genetic thing as to how 'diverse' the foals can be, but in this case it's more likely that she got her hight (with a bit of growth) form her dam as well as the Body Size that dropped even lower; the high-ish Horse type of both parents (maybe a grandparent is the culprit) was even higher in her and all in all that made her slip right through any Friesian measure she could've gotten :/
Ah, that makes sense. I'm not very good with genetics, I usually think different than that I guess. Thanks yet again!
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

Southerngal wrote:
Nazarach wrote:
Ah, that makes sense. I'm not very good with genetics, I usually think different than that I guess. Thanks yet again!
It's actually fun when you got started :) In most cases you can look at the ancestors and try to guess where the foal could go, the main thing to keep in mind is that it's alsways half of the parents and some traits can be stronger than others, reading a bit on the breeding forums may help; BlackOak currently has a topic going for a heavy line of arabians that's really informative on how some genes/traits can be bred in and out ^^
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

Nazarach wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Ah, that makes sense. I'm not very good with genetics, I usually think different than that I guess. Thanks yet again!
It's actually fun when you got started :) In most cases you can look at the ancestors and try to guess where the foal could go, the main thing to keep in mind is that it's alsways half of the parents and some traits can be stronger than others, reading a bit on the breeding forums may help; BlackOak currently has a topic going for a heavy line of arabians that's really informative on how some genes/traits can be bred in and out ^^
Alrighty!
LittleHearts_Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by LittleHearts_Ranch »

I have a paddock full of Friesian stallions feel free to look. Im not sure if they are what your looking for:

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/96215
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Southerngal wrote:Hi! I'm looking for Friesian stallions (Well, any gender really, if you're willing to sell) to breed to my mares. I would like to have their Eval 4-5, taller than 15.2 hh, and preferably a gold or green stat other than Stamina, Tempo, Balance, and Intelligence, but that I'm not picky about. Please, make sure the horse is black! If you send me a link, I'll tell you if I think the horse will work for me. Thanks!
I may have some available that you can buy as soon as i re-start my breeding stock. I'll msg you again with link to stallions or mares ill be selling.

In the mean time these are the mares im using to breed. (not for sale/stud)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/78130
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/93856
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 pm