The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for High strength belgians

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
AkumaKashi
Visit My Farm

Looking for High strength belgians

Post by AkumaKashi »

I am looking for a very high strength Belgian stallion to breed one of two of my mares. Must have 65 strength or over. Any color other than solid red. GP must be over 50k. Otherwise, I don't care about titles, temperment, size, any specific eval, number of gold and greens, or what lines it came from. I'm willing to pay a high price for the stud fee. Pretty much name your price if I like him enough. I have one mare I would like to breed at least once. If I like how the foal comes out, I may want to breed to him again. I paid 500k to breed for her previous foal, if that gives you an idea of how far I'll go for the genetics I want. Ping me or I may not realize you commented.
Amazing Grace
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for High strength belgians

Post by Amazing Grace »

AkumaKashi wrote:I am looking for a very high strength Belgian stallion to breed one of two of my mares. Must have 65 strength or over. Any color other than solid red. GP must be over 50k. Otherwise, I don't care about titles, temperment, size, any specific eval, number of gold and greens, or what lines it came from. I'm willing to pay a high price for the stud fee. Pretty much name your price if I like him enough. I have one mare I would like to breed at least once. If I like how the foal comes out, I may want to breed to him again. I paid 500k to breed for her previous foal, if that gives you an idea of how far I'll go for the genetics I want. Ping me or I may not realize you commented.
I don't have a stallion but I have a 67 strength mare. She meets all other requirements
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1729522
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:10 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:10 am