The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Desperately Need Abaco Barb

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Re: Desperately Need Abaco Barb

Post by MerrySmile »

vallers wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Alright, I'll try that. Thanks for always being so helpful.
If I werent busy i'd try myself just to see how long it would take. Post in the horses for sale that you are looking for an abaco barb colt and how much you are willing to pay for one. one or two people should reply within 2-3 days
I did. It's ok. I know peeps got busy lives. :D
dragondawn84
Visit My Farm

Post by dragondawn84 »

I haven't been breeding my AB lately because I have been waiting for my new studs to mature, but as soon as they start breeding i will put them up for stud and offer the next AN stud i breed up for sale :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

MerrySmile wrote:Still Looking
dragondawn84 wrote:I haven't been breeding my AB lately because I have been waiting for my new studs to mature, but as soon as they start breeding i will put them up for stud and offer the next AN stud i breed up for sale :D
new blood

i know you stopped breeding Abaco Barbs, but i still wanted to share my new filly :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

8arbarossa wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:Still Looking
dragondawn84 wrote:I haven't been breeding my AB lately because I have been waiting for my new studs to mature, but as soon as they start breeding i will put them up for stud and offer the next AN stud i breed up for sale :D
new blood

i know you stopped breeding Abaco Barbs, but i still wanted to share my new filly :oops:
She is pretty! And with HGP above 60,000. You should be able to get a nice price for her if you sell her.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

MerrySmile wrote:
She is pretty! And with HGP above 60,000. You should be able to get a nice price for her if you sell her.
Thanks :) i bred her for you. i'll store her till you start breeding them again ;) :lol: 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

8arbarossa wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
Thanks :) i bred her for you. i'll store her till you start breeding them again ;) :lol: 8-)
Ok, thanks.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:15 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:15 am