The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for a nice DRESSAGE stud- UPDATED POST 12

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
330 basin 2
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a nice saddleseat stud

Post by 330 basin 2 »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:
330 basin 2 wrote:I have a nice mare http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1876995
277 shows 57.8% WR. Master Grand Champion
Thanks so much for offering! I’m only looking for studs right now, as I have a few nice mares between my two accounts that I will be using. I will keep her in mind though if I change my, mind!
Ok no problem
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a nice DRESSAGE stud- UPDATED POST 12

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

UPDATES. PLEASE VIEW FORST POST
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:I don’t care about breed.
They MUST have at LEAST 60% average show win percentage in SADDLESEAT if they have entered at least 30 shows. If they have entered 25-29 shows it must be 75% percent or more. If they have entered less than 15 shows it must be 90%, but preferably 100%
they can be competing in more than one discipline. If they have entered over 100 shows the average saddleseat placing must be no LOWER than 50%.

Thanks!

NOW LOOKING FOR A DRESSAGE HORSE WITH THE SAME STANDARDS AS ABOVE
Hi!
I have a beautiful Lipizzaner stallion who is a current GCH in Saddleseat! He has entered 80 times and has a 87.something win %! I currently consider him a private stud, but am more than willing to stud him for good mares or for someone with a goal!
Here he is:
{HB} Diamond Admiral
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:I don’t care about breed.
They MUST have at LEAST 60% average show win percentage in SADDLESEAT if they have entered at least 30 shows. If they have entered 25-29 shows it must be 75% percent or more. If they have entered less than 15 shows it must be 90%, but preferably 100%
they can be competing in more than one discipline. If they have entered over 100 shows the average saddleseat placing must be no LOWER than 50%.

Thanks!

NOW LOOKING FOR A DRESSAGE HORSE WITH THE SAME STANDARDS AS ABOVE
I as well have plenty of Arabs that are Saddleseat/Dressage competitors as well as a X-Bred stud with 64 movement. Let me know if you are of interest. I would be more than happy to link them

~ HOF 2
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:47 pm