The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Stallion Up For Stud: Bashkir Curly x Deliboz

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
SuperSwiftie1389
Visit My Farm

Stallion Up For Stud: Bashkir Curly x Deliboz

Post by SuperSwiftie1389 »

Hi All,

I have a (what I consider a relatively high GP stallion) up for stud. He is Silver with spotted flank with stripes on his hind legs. I will supply a link below:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2043611

I am in the process of breeding higher GP horses from him. He has fathered 4 horses so far, none of which are competitive, yet. I own 2 of these 4 horses and they are of high GP as well. One is currently a colt and will be up for stud shortly, the other is a filly and I will be breeding from her as well and if she has any sons, they will be up for stud as well.

Wishing you all well,
SuperSwiftie1389
meganrose55
Visit My Farm

Re: Stallion Up For Stud: Bashkir Curly x Deliboz

Post by meganrose55 »

Hi All,

I have a (what I consider a relatively high GP stallion) up for stud. He is Silver with spotted flank with stripes on his hind legs. I will supply a link below:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2043611

I am in the process of breeding higher GP horses from him. He has fathered 4 horses so far, none of which are competitive, yet. I own 2 of these 4 horses and they are of high GP as well. One is currently a colt and will be up for stud shortly, the other is a filly and I will be breeding from her as well and if she has any sons, they will be up for stud as well.

Wishing you all well,
SuperSwiftie1389
What stud fee are you wanting for him?
Currently focusing on producing Kathiawari and Marwari breeds :)

selling alot of horses to make room ;)
SuperSwiftie1389
Visit My Farm

Re: Stallion Up For Stud: Bashkir Curly x Deliboz

Post by SuperSwiftie1389 »

Not much, he is going for around $800
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:05 am