The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Fell Mare to lease?

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Sarah32306
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Fell Mare to lease?

Post by Sarah32306 »

I'm on the look out for a fell mare that I can lease from you for a while. Would this be possible? I will pay very well!

Please contact me if you have a mare you are willing to lease to me! If you do not want to lease, could we work out some sort of breeding arangement?? Thx so much! :D
Trainer
Uralym
Visit My Farm

Re: Fell Mare to lease?

Post by Uralym »

Sarah32306 wrote:I'm on the look out for a fell mare that I can lease from you for a while. Would this be possible? I will pay very well!

Please contact me if you have a mare you are willing to lease to me! If you do not want to lease, could we work out some sort of breeding arangement?? Thx so much! :D
Hello!
I can lease you this mare:

Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Uralym wrote:
Sarah32306 wrote:I'm on the look out for a fell mare that I can lease from you for a while. Would this be possible? I will pay very well!

Hello!
I can lease you this mare:

Hello Uraylm. Just wanted to tell you that Sarah can no longer reply as Trainins Services/Prancer/Holding Services/Champing Services/Holloway Stables/Mystic Moon Stables Talked her into telling her password and They hacked her. (sold all her horses rehomed/ etc!!!) Go to her profile for instance. It says she is age 4 and is at day-care. -_-'' And they changed her password so she cannot go on her file again. It's sad. Anywho just wanted to tell you!
Uralym
Visit My Farm

Post by Uralym »

Sawd10 wrote: Hello Uraylm. Just wanted to tell you that Sarah can no longer reply as Trainins Services/Prancer/Holding Services/Champing Services/Holloway Stables/Mystic Moon Stables Talked her into telling her password and They hacked her. (sold all her horses rehomed/ etc!!!) Go to her profile for instance. It says she is age 4 and is at day-care. -_-'' And they changed her password so she cannot go on her file again. It's sad. Anywho just wanted to tell you!
Hello!
Wow, thank you for the warning. Is the account now frozen or even banned?
I guess it's a bad idea to lease horses at all since there are such scammers around.
Thanks again :D
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Uralym wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Hello Uraylm. Just wanted to tell you that Sarah can no longer reply as Trainins Services/Prancer/Holding Services/Champing Services/Holloway Stables/Mystic Moon Stables Talked her into telling her password and They hacked her. (sold all her horses rehomed/ etc!!!) Go to her profile for instance. It says she is age 4 and is at day-care. -_-'' And they changed her password so she cannot go on her file again. It's sad. Anywho just wanted to tell you!
Hello!
Wow, thank you for the warning. Is the account now frozen or even banned?
I guess it's a bad idea to lease horses at all since there are such scammers around.
Thanks again :D
You're welcome. I'm not quite sure whether it's frozen if someone is using it or if it's banned. I really don't know. HOWEVER I do know that Sarah made a new account. I don't remember what it is called but I do know it has the same numbers in the same order as her old user. If you look around you can see them browsing the forum. I have not yet seen them post. I think that if you want more info on it I would go to PeacefulOreo. Also you know how Training Services got banned from the forum because they were under-age? Well her and Sarah exchanged emails and became such good "Friends" That they started talking about real life to eachother. So I'm guessing what happened was They became such good "Friends" that Training Services tricked her into telling her password and they hacked her. I don't think it was anything to do with leasing horses. Hoped this helped! -Sawd10
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:40 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:40 pm