The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rare Breed Stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Breed Stud

Post by Eternity Awaits »

Rarity wrote:
M

[u
Misaki Pony
Moriesian
[/u]

N
I could really use a stud from
Misaki Pony
Moriesian

How much would that cost?
Rarity
Visit My Farm

Post by Rarity »

Eternity Awaits wrote: I could really use a stud from
Misaki Pony
Moriesian

Unfortunately I do not have either of those breeds at the moment. I will let you know when I do.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Rarity wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: I could really use a stud from
Misaki Pony
Moriesian

Unfortunately I do not have either of those breeds at the moment. I will let you know when I do.
Ok, thanks. By the way, do you sell or breed some foals to sell from those stallions? I'd be interested in a foal from a few.
Rarity
Visit My Farm

Post by Rarity »

Eternity Awaits wrote: Ok, thanks. By the way, do you sell or breed some foals to sell from those stallions? I'd be interested in a foal from a few.
That depends on if I have mares of matching breeds available. If you let me know who you'd like a foal from I can see if I have mares available.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Rarity wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote: Ok, thanks. By the way, do you sell or breed some foals to sell from those stallions? I'd be interested in a foal from a few.
That depends on if I have mares of matching breeds available. If you let me know who you'd like a foal from I can see if I have mares available.
I left some on there that I already asked about so if you get them sometime then you can let me know. I'm interested in these when you get them.
Belgian Ardennais
Austrian Pinzgauer
Bhutia
Frederiksborg
Anglo-Normans
East Friesian
Hokkaido
Ob
Oldenburg
Yorkshire Coach Horse
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
I have this Hokkaido colt if you want him. $20k, and please keep the ¤ß¥Å¤ if you change his name.

Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Silverine wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
I have this Hokkaido colt if you want him. $20k, and please keep the ¤ß¥Å¤ if you change his name.

Thank you so much!
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Eternity Awaits wrote:
I have an Austrian Pinzgauer for you if you want him. Same as before, $20k and please leave the ¤ß¥Å¤ in his name.

Sorry he took so long - had to make him from scratch since I didn't have any mares left.
Eternity Awaits
Visit My Farm

Silverine wrote:
Eternity Awaits wrote:
I have an Austrian Pinzgauer for you if you want him. Same as before, $20k and please leave the ¤ß¥Å¤ in his name.

Sorry he took so long - had to make him from scratch since I didn't have any mares left.
He's Perfect! And I bid more because 20K? Nope, way too little. I could afford a little more this time. :lol:
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Eternity Awaits wrote: He's Perfect! And I bid more because 20K? Nope, way too little. I could afford a little more this time. :lol:
I'm glad you like him. Hopefully he does well for you. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:41 pm