Community Forum

QH Studs/Broodmares

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
blackberrybramble
Visit My Farm

QH Studs/Broodmares

Post by blackberrybramble »

Hello! I am actively breeding Quarter Horses and am always looking for new studs and broodmares to add to my program to keep my bloodlines fresh and such.

Here is my pasture of studs: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/33155

All are available for breeding (though many are not posted because I do not have the skills), I do have another stud that is publicly posted in my competitive barn.
If you see any horses in my young quarter horse pasture or broodmares that you MUST have, feel free to make an offer. Some I am willing to sell and others not, but it never hurts to ask!
Also, check out my sales pasture. I am always adding to it as I breed more horses, but I have recently created my second account and will start transferring horses between them and my sales horses may be moved there as that will be my sales/show horse account and this will be my breeding/training account. I will link that account in my farm bio when it is ready!

If you have any nice mares or studs that you want to advertise for sale or for stud please add to this post! Or if you'd like to team up and work towards breeding quality Quarter Horses, drop a comment below :D
Become a Patron!