The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

All stallions available for stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Totina
Visit My Farm

All stallions available for stud

Post by Totina »

Just as the title says, all my stallions are available for stud.
Unfortunately you can only have 16 stud ads active at the same time so I can not make them all public available at once.

That is why I now create this thread to let people know that you can take a look at all my stallions and then write a comment here and ask me to make a specific stallion of your choice available for stud. I will be watching this thread and be notified if anyone posts a comment.

Stallions that have a dollar symbol ($ followed by a - and a number) in their notes, already have active stud ads. Just note that the number is not the price (it is the number of offsprings I have raised myself from that specific stallion).

Prices for using my stallions are generally very low and depends on their skills and genetic potential. The price ranges are most likely to be as follows:

One or more red stats:
$ 0

No green/gold stats:
$ 1-100

One green/gold stat:
$ 100-400

Two green/gold stats:
$ 200-600

Three green/gold stats:
$ 300-800

Four green/gold stats:
$ 400-1000
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Re: All stallions available for stud

Post by stephanie111 »

Hey Totin! Wondering if you could put BM Balanced Mind up for stud. He has 3 gold and 2 green. Thanks!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

*Totina not Totina's. Sorry
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

stephanie111 wrote:*Totina not Totina's. Sorry
Sure. I will soon move him to my second account but he will be available for stud from now on.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Thanks a ton!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 pm