The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Forest horse stallion

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Forest horse stallion

Post by Bombicilla »

Looking for a stallion for mating from 50K GP, and better than 60K, Preferably with green and gold skills. Can a half-breed. Low СOI
Totina
Visit My Farm

Re: Forest horse stallion

Post by Totina »

If you're looking for really good forest horses I'm afraid you're out of luck. I have been looking for them too but it seems that not many players are breeding forest horses to such a degree that they have reached green/gold stats in anything really. The average GP of forest horses that I have seen in the game (except for my own crosses) is less than 40k.

I have been trying to breed better forest horses for some time now but I am far from reaching a purebred forest horse with high GP and green/gold stats and at the same time keep low coi since there are no other bloodlines than mine that are available.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

Is that bad? It's primary breed, isn't she supposed to be like aravian or deliboz? Well, at least the best stallion for this breed...
Horselady1229
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselady1229 »

I have a purebred forest stallion that i would like to breed if it isn't too late. Unfortunately he only has a 32,305 HGP but has a 0% COI. Since his HGP isn't as high as you prefer, i will breed him at a low price. Feel free to reply and check out my stallion if you are interested.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

New Forest horses are now available for your pleasure
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/47674
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:28 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:28 pm