The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking for leopard or near leopard

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Looking for leopard or near leopard

Post by Totina »

As the title says, I am looking for stallions that are leopard (if they even exist in the game) or near leopard with a lot of white to use for my small side project in trying to get a horse with a true leopard pattern. Breed or skills do not matter, only the appaloosa pattern. The more white the better.

Stallions with similar patterns of the following examples are preferable:
ℬℳ Frozen Jewel

ℬℳ Cloudy Dots

ℬℳ Tiger Frost
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for leopard or near leopard

Post by Tisha »

Totina wrote:
I don't have a stallion,but I have a mare
Singing Sands
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Totina wrote:As the title says, I am looking for stallions that are leopard (if they even exist in the game) or near leopard with a lot of white to use for my small side project in trying to get a horse with a true leopard pattern. Breed or skills do not matter, only the appaloosa pattern. The more white the better.
I've searched through the stallions for stud,here are some that might be of interest to you.
Horse

Horse

Horse

Horse

Horse
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

I'm sorry if there's not enough white that's all I could find though. *grimaces*
CLSalguero
Visit My Farm

Post by CLSalguero »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:05 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:05 pm