The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬℳ studs (old)

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Sypherthrax
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ studs

Post by Sypherthrax »

Totina wrote:
Sypherthrax wrote:
Would you consider putting up Classic Cloud for stud?

He is now up for stud.
Thank you! I am very happy with my foals!
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

I've made some changes and upgrades to the text and layout of my stud list as an adaptation to the new system of breeding that consumes energy.
Heather05
Visit My Farm

Post by Heather05 »

Hello! I am interested in a few of your horses in your 2nd farm! The horses I am interested in are BM Amaranth, a North African Barb Stallion, and BM Narcisse, a North African Barb Mare. If you are interested in selling the horses then please contact me at [email protected], and then we can see what we can do then! Thank you for reading this, and I am hoping we can make out some kind of deal!
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Totina wrote: ℬℳ Da Capo

HGP: 67,002
Strength | Speed | Stamina | Movement | Tempo | Balance | Agility | Intelligence
I would love to breed with Da Capo but he needs more than 10% energy to do so. Could you maybe help with that? Thanks.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Fallon wrote: I would love to breed with Da Capo but he needs more than 10% energy to do so. Could you maybe help with that? Thanks.
Now he has energy for breeding again.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Hello! Are all of your Arabian studs still breed-able? Also, what are your fees?
Golden Ridge TC
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬℳ studs (old)

Post by Golden Ridge TC »

Hey Totina I’m Golden Ridge Training Center we are taking some early horses for training but if you go to Golden Leaf Stables that’s where you can find even more info about the center but my requirements are if you are putting you horse out for training, put it in sell but private and make the headline FOR GOLDEN RIDGE TRAINING CENTER and we will train you horse for two weeks and every day during that time period but also when you are putting your horse make the description what you want me to train your horse in and the price must be between 1-100 thank you for your time
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 pm