The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

RSÆ Stallions

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

RSÆ Stallions

Post by Malakai10 »

Hello all,

Most of my horses are suited to racing, sprint racing in particular. I have several record holders and formal record holders. These horses are all greys and have tiger eyes with a base coat of either black or brown. Most of them carry at least one cream gene and some have silver. They are downhill horses that are highly strung. They are all over 17hh and are either very light - light. They have high carriage tails and moderate - small ears with short faces. Not a single one of them has a bad remark in their breeder's report and their speed conformation is at least 60 - some as high as 63. They have GPs between 50 and 65. They all have at least one green or gold remark.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/30837

Example stallions:

Master Champion ++ RH

Supreme Grand Champion ++ Rh
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 pm