The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

closed

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

closed

Post by Retsi »

Last edited by Retsi on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: 50 Million Dollar Earner

Post by Argent »

Dishonest advertising..... he won 50mil in inflated shows filled with one person's horses, Not actually an accomplishment.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Argent wrote:Dishonest advertising..... he won 50mil in inflated shows filled with one person's horses, Not actually an accomplishment.
Don't know what inflated shows are really, nor do I mean to dishonestly advertise anything, nor did I enter this horse in many competitions, but I did purchase with the show record and he did very well in the shows that I did enter him in. So excuse me for advertising incorrectly. Why are inflated shows allowed if they are dishonest? Is an actual concern of mine. I compete horses on the side - in "honest" competitions I suppose. Delete this ad if you wish, I cannot. Thank you
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Retsi wrote:
Argent wrote:Dishonest advertising..... he won 50mil in inflated shows filled with one person's horses, Not actually an accomplishment.
Don't know what inflated shows are really, nor do I mean to dishonestly advertise anything, nor did I enter this horse in many competitions, but I did purchase with the show record and he did very well in the shows that I did enter him in. So excuse me for advertising incorrectly. Why are inflated shows allowed if they are dishonest? Is an actual concern of mine. I compete horses on the side - in "honest" competitions I suppose. Delete this ad if you wish, I cannot. Thank you
Dont worry about it Retsi.
I also have noticed that if you open a competition and you enter all your horses at once, the race starts immediatly.
Its a way you can test all your horses to see wich is best. Because competitions like this have many horses entered you get a lot of points, more then with normal competitions.
Because the competition starts immediatly other players have no chance of entering. Competitions like this can manipulate TOP rankings.
Argent is playing for a long time, and i can imagine when you work hard for your points and cash you can get disappointed when you see other players, rich players, climbing the TOP rankings the easy way.
Its just like reallife where you see rich people manipulation their enviroment to get a leg up.

Most of the Topranking players used this methode. When i discovered this i played along and also did 2 or 3 of theses "private competitions" but it didnt feel right, so i sort of agree that it is dishonest and i stopped it.

There are some players that have crappy horses that look great on paper just because the manipulate the competitions.

We can all do it so banning this action is not necessary, it just show maturity if you learn from you mistakes. So its a great way to tell wich players look great but are really losers.

i think thats the reason why nobody else reacts on Argents post, because they feel busted because they still do it.

Players that feel attacked by this statement, will attack and that only shows where the rotten apples are :twisted:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

8arbarossa wrote:
Retsi wrote:
Dont worry about it Retsi.
I also have noticed that if you open a competition and you enter all your horses at once, the race starts immediatly.
Its a way you can test all your horses to see wich is best. Because competitions like this have many horses entered you get a lot of points, more then with normal competitions.
Because the competition starts immediatly other players have no chance of entering. Competitions like this can manipulate TOP rankings.
Argent is playing for a long time, and i can imagine when you work hard for your points and cash you can get disappointed when you see other players, rich players, climbing the TOP rankings the easy way.
Its just like reallife where you see rich people manipulation their enviroment to get a leg up.

Most of the Topranking players used this methode. When i discovered this i played along and also did 2 or 3 of theses "private competitions" but it didnt feel right, so i sort of agree that it is dishonest and i stopped it.

There are some players that have crappy horses that look great on paper just because the manipulate the competitions.

We can all do it so banning this action is not necessary, it just show maturity if you learn from you mistakes. So its a great way to tell wich players look great but are really losers.

i think thats the reason why nobody else reacts on Argents post, because they feel busted because they still do it.

Players that feel attacked by this statement, will attack and that only shows where the rotten apples are :twisted:
I all honesty, the respectful way to handle the situation if Argent, had a serious issue with the way the advertisement was written would have been to take it through the PM system, not blasting it out like that in the general public.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Baranduin Brewster wrote: I all honesty, the respectful way to handle the situation if Argent, had a serious issue with the way the advertisement was written would have been to take it through the PM system, not blasting it out like that in the general public.
:lol: :roll:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:55 am