The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Competition Filters?

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Khetienn
Visit My Farm

Competition Filters?

Post by Khetienn »

I would love to see a filter of some sort for the competitions. It is awkward to scan the list of competitions to be run today, and for the next several days, all jumbled together. Personally, right now I'm only interested in Endurance races, and those, only up to level 3. However, I have to look at every event available for every discipline available to find those races I want. A simple drop filter by discipline would be great; seeing everything available or only seeing one discipline would help a lot. Getting fancier with the sort, and adding in levels or age restrictions, would be very nice as well.

...also, possibly, can the player's sidebar contain a page that just shows results for races you've entered? The current Results page shows all events that have just run, regardless of if I entered any of them. Makes it very difficult to immediately see how well my horse (or horses) have done. I do like that the individual horse profiles track the basic stats, but I just like knowing which horses had what results for which race. Which is currently difficult for me to track.
skybluepainter
Visit My Farm

Re: Competition Filters?

Post by skybluepainter »

yes. please make it so we can filter by age, breed, show, and level stuff.
Amber
Visit My Farm

Post by Amber »

I was just going to post about this as well. It's really difficult for me to search through all of the competitions for the right level and type each time.

I do it anyway. :-) But I like this suggestion.
owlclover2
Visit My Farm

Post by owlclover2 »

Just staggering in from wading through the insufferably long column of competitions, looking for a specific kind at a specific level. What a waste of lifetime! Can't, can't, can't we please add a filter or sort feature for competitions?!

By level or by discipline, I don't care; either would be a huge help by itself, though best would be both.

*tears own hair out and throws it on the floor, stamping*
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Don't worry guys, this is actually getting programmed in and should be online very soon (couple of days). I know its really frustrating right now.
owlclover
Visit My Farm

Post by owlclover »

Oh Hurrah, and THANK YOU!!! :D So happy about that!
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Thanks from me too. :-)* Very tired of sifting through so many competitions, so many levels ...

*If we had equine emoticons I might even use them. Imagine a horse laugh.
Babson Arabian
Visit My Farm

Post by Babson Arabian »

sooooo.. the filters....
kolb494
Visit My Farm

Post by kolb494 »

The lack of filters and sorting options is the sole reason I'm not training or showing my horses.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

larissar wrote:Don't worry guys, this is actually getting programmed in and should be online very soon (couple of days). I know its really frustrating right now.
Wow I just read this! How cool!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 pm