The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Suggestions, tell me what you think XD

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
horseheaven123
Visit My Farm

Suggestions, tell me what you think XD

Post by horseheaven123 »

:?: :?: :?:

This game is amazing, I liked it a lots but I find these horses aged too fast... it's a bit unrealistic also I don't have time to enjoy the foal times... I think that we should like slow down horses aging, even though it's the next day horses don't age and they stays the same age longer. We can have like year 1, 2,3 changes every month and every month there is a year change which means the horse age one years older, this way it gives time for the players to train the horses and enjoy them instead of worrying that are too old to breed or anything. Also I think that this game should have a private messaging place for players just to message each other instead of going to the chat room and see if the player they want to talk to is online or not and most players don't check the chat room to chat, it's harder for communicating.  It will be very cool to have those in games. And I don't know if everyone would agree on it but we should have a place where players can sell art, this way everyone can get involve with drawing, selling and buying arts. Its just make this community more creative. And an roleplay place for players wants to rp.
Azureskies
Visit My Farm

Re: Suggestions, tell me what you think XD

Post by Azureskies »

I find that I like the aging process in this game. Many other do one month per turn which goes by quickly. Two weeks every turn seems reasonable to me. It's fast enough that I don't feel like I'm waiting forever to be able to breed my horses. I also like that it's every two weeks because it allows for more gradual changes in coat colors for genes like grey that allow the horse to change drastically as they grow older. If I understand what you're saying it would take four months in real time to be able to breed a mare. I'm also not crazy about artwork and RP. To me, this is a more mature website than many other breeding games. I would personally like one RP free breeding game and, being a graphic designer, I love art but I think it's more appropriate on Deviantart than here.
bumblebee
Visit My Farm

Post by bumblebee »

Private message is a feature for upgraded accounts only right now to encourage activity on the forums as I understand it. As for the aging, the speed really does depend on how fast you choose to use up your turns. I like the turn based system since I have days that I don't have time to do anything on here and days I can spend several hours on it, so I never feel like I'm falling behind. You can take pictures of the foals so you can enjoy looking back on those in their gallery, though.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

An entire month to age one year is excessive. If you really want "realistic" aging, this game would take decades to play. You have plenty of time to train horses as is and can enjoy them for however long you like: no one is making you age them at a certain pace; if you want to take a month to progress a year, age your horses one turn per day.

Private messaging is available to upgraded members.

Art markets contribute nothing to actual gameplay. In my decade plus of gaming, all I've ever really seen them do is make players who have poor money management skills go broke (and then complain that they can't afford to play the game, while ordering a half-dozen new tags) and make players who don't actually play the game very wealthy, without cycling any of that money back into the economy via sales, breeding, or shows. There is also very little use for player-made art in this game, at the moment, outside of tags/avatars, signatures, and layouts.

Roleplay boards in sims is annoying, imo.
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

• I am not really much into RPing, but if there would be more people interested its always fun to read some RP stuff especially if its lit.
      I really like the idea with the art boards - even if it will be just some sharing. Always fun to see what other people create, but selling/buying could be nice too.
      Forums dont need to be active only with in game stuff. I really like Games/Movies/Books/TV Shows, Animal Chatter Clubs And Armies and similar stuff on other sites. Eventually general chat would just be clogged with random stuff and it would be nice if we would get more subforums to deal with this now and maybe even get more people active around site.

In the end its up to admins what they decide to have.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
skybluepainter
Visit My Farm

Post by skybluepainter »

I disagree with this. The standard 2 weeks time frame is just fine.
Randi Potos
Visit My Farm

Post by Randi Potos »

I really enjoy the pace of the game as is and players can choose how quickly or slowly they want to progress. I do not support.
ChunkyPeanutButter
Visit My Farm

Post by ChunkyPeanutButter »

I really REALLY love RPing, so I really want to see some RPs. Until then, I'll have to use another site.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:31 am