Community Forum

Summary list of horses, sortable by breed or age

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
owlclover
Visit My Farm

Summary list of horses, sortable by breed or age

Post by owlclover »

What the subject line says. I feel this would be enormously helpful, to have an overview of one's stock available without having to click on every paddock and make a count. Right now I track my horses in a separate Access database, but even this is not great because when I adopt, buy or sell horses, there is a chance of error in recording that.

If the game kept a tally of horses in the farm, sortable by breed or age, that would be a huge plus!

I did search this part of the forum for 'list' and 'list of horses', and didn't find anything. If there is a previous post on this, I apologize. It seems like such a basic need to me, that I would be surprised if someone hadn't brought it up before - but I didn't find it.

-Owl
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: Summary list of horses, sortable by breed or age

Post by Argent II »

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
MuddyPuddles
Visit My Farm

Post by MuddyPuddles »

that's the one thing about the game that annoys me. not being able to see all of my horses in one place. I would like to be able to sort them by gender, breed and training/show discipline. At the moment I have no idea how many horses I have?
owlclover
Visit My Farm

Post by owlclover »

Thanks, Argent, for those links. Well bless your heart (said in a southern accent). You thought of it first, and I think your idea is great!

I would love to see a feature like this enabled. It would make it possible to have a comprehensive overview of my farm, which would be useful in so many ways.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

I wasn't first, just expanded it out *shrug*

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Nightfeathers
Visit My Farm

Post by Nightfeathers »

Agreed with this and previous posts on the subject. I was just coming here to suggest it in fact. XD
Become a Patron!