The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Auctioning Inactive Accounts Horses

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Re: Auctioning Inactive Accounts Horses

Post by Argent II »

If you want those shows to go away, you're going to have to actually enter horses in them so they'll run. It's been suggested already that unfilled shows run after a couple of days, but it probably isn't high on Larissa's to-do list

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Emkacf
Visit My Farm

Post by Emkacf »

Xant’hippe wrote:
With "Fight for Royalty" no one can -- no geldings yet. :roll: Some other stale-dated items are very expensive to enter, or have breed restrictions. Still others don't run as often as they could because of varying levels of interest or eligibility. As far as this sort of deletion is concerned, I totally support removing the impossible, and would gently suggest that the sponsors of undersubscribed events consider setting them for less frequent recurrence.
I think that there should be time frame like competitions lasts for 30 days or 14 and after that period they would be deleted
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

I'm sorry for kind of dragging this back to the Inactive Horses, but perhaps there could be an option to this? I vaguely remember a thing where other sites allowed you to delete your account yourself. If you didn't really want to play anymore for various reasons, there was a button located somewhere in the setting. This would be good for people who go and want to come back because they get to decide. Also, add in the option that if you are deleting your account, you can put your horses up for auction. Otherwise they'll get rehomed. I'm not exactly sure how this would work out with horses that have descendants tho, because the aging out thing is a wonky mechanic that I've never really come across before... but it's a thought.

As for the competitions, I do think that there needs to be a time limit on those things. That being said, there also needs to be a way to give refunds to those who entered in and paid the money, once the competitions do expire.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Agree with the time limit on competitions being listed and with refunds. :)

How to get rid of all your horses if you really, really want to (and they are not selling in the market) ;) : buy a Premium membership and the Faster Day Regeneration and Double Saved Days bonuses. You can now get 24 "days" (really a year) in one turn, and have another turn in just 5 minutes! Now click away the days. Repeat about 23 times and all your horses will have died of old age. (Spending $12 -- $7 on the bonuses and $5 on enough Pony Tokens for a month's Premium -- cuts the time for this project from 8 hours to 2.)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:47 pm