The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Story Time(champion horses for prizes)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Story Time(champion horses for prizes)

Post by SnowStorm »

I have discovered I have too many horses on my side account, so I thought, instead of selling them, I would give them out in different contests that I host. Ok, on to the contest.

You will choose a horse and make a story on them. Tell me why you chose that horse, give it a life story. What stood out in this horse. The more creative, the better.

Prizes(they are all champions):
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492875
2. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1498429
3. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/98507

Juding on December 8. Extended if there is not at least 5 entries
Last edited by SnowStorm on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Re: Story Time(champion horses for prizes)

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

JessenJ24 wrote:I have discovered I have too many horses on my side account, so I thought, instead of selling them, I would give them out in different contests that I host. Ok, on to the contest.

You will choose a horse and make a story on them. Tell me why you chose that horse, give it a life story. What stood out in this horse. The more creative, the better.

When choosing a horse to make a story on, are we choosing a horse from the three you listed? Also, with the story are we making it about what we think they have done and what has happened to them in the past?
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:I have discovered I have too many horses on my side account, so I thought, instead of selling them, I would give them out in different contests that I host. Ok, on to the contest.

When choosing a horse to make a story on, are we choosing a horse from the three you listed? Also, with the story are we making it about what we think they have done and what has happened to them in the past?
The horses I listed are the prizes. You choose a horse that you own. You just write any story you want on them. It's creative writing here.
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: When choosing a horse to make a story on, are we choosing a horse from the three you listed? Also, with the story are we making it about what we think they have done and what has happened to them in the past?
The horses I listed are the prizes. You choose a horse that you own. You just write any story you want on them. It's creative writing here.
Oh ok thanks!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:
Oh ok, thanks!
When Sugar was first born she was a brownish and dark gray color. She was kept in a field with two other fillies until the age of 4. The owner didn't feed her well and she had little strength when it came time to actually train her. The owner brought in a jockey to test her out, but when the jockey arrived he was horrified.
"Were you sold this beast? She's got no natural strength whatsoever!" He had asked.
The owner then told the jockey who the young mare's parents were and about her weak legs. The jockey decided to try her out anyway. They had a few different horses on the track from different farms and some people turned their heads and watched as the new filly trotted her way onto the track. Sugar was a light gray now and you could see her body twitching with excitement and nervousness. The jockey (whose name was Greg) pulled on Sugar's mouth to try and make her walk but it just got her more excited and she tried to canter slowly. Greg turned her in a circle until she was a bit slower. The owner (Dan) told Greg to just let her run. They would work on the gate later. Sugar bolted forward and they surged across the track. Passing horses, Sugar's hooves ate up the ground. Greg whacked Sugar on the butt and asked her for speed but Sugar reared up. Greg couldn't hold on and fell off backward, hitting the track hard. Sugar now confused and wide-eyed, started galloping around the track riderless. It took an hour before they finally caught her. The first thing Dan said when they brought her back up to him was that she had no potential. A man in a cowboy hat and a piece of grass in his mouth came up to them.
"I'll take that filly. She looks like she could easily turn with speed and I want to try her out for cutting." He told Dan.
Dan agreed and sold Sugar on that very spot. The new owner's name was Mark. Mark was well known for his cutting horses and barrel racing champions. Mark trained Sugar to cut until she was 7 years old. At this age, Sugar was a beautiful shiny white with a black mane and a white tail. Mark was very pleased with her training and decided to finally use her for cutting at the age of 8. When the day finally came, Mark was very disturbed to find that Sugar was misbehaving. She reared when her rider tried to bring her out of her stall and once the rider was finally on and they were in the ring, Sugar galloped, reared, bucked, and did everything to get the rider off. Mark could not use a horse like this and brought her to an auction. She was sold for $10,000 to a woman. This woman's name was Rebecca and she saw hope in Sugar. Rebecca owned a huge amount of land. She let Sugar have a year off to run around her fields and hills. At age 9 Sugar was brought back to the barn and brought through the basics again. They nicely put her saddle on and off and when she behaved they would give her a treat. Sugar learned to trust and love this woman. At age 11 Sugar was brought to an endurance race. She got third and won a good amount of money. Rebecca noticed that the rider Sugar had now might be a little too big. She found a smaller rider and trained for a year with that one. At age 12, Rebecca put Sugar in another endurance race and Sugar got second! In total Sugar has won $874 in endurance. Rebecca used Sugar for different events and Sugar's total amount of winnings came to $1,409. At age 14 Rebecca sold Sugar to me. She wanted Sugar to still show but in local shows and I had the room. Sugar was bred a couple times and has produced six young horses throughout her life. At this moment in time, she is white with brownish spots. She looks like a flea-bitten mare. I use her for local shows and she has never let me down!

ThomJ
Visit My Farm

Post by ThomJ »

There was a Horse named Implosion Bunny he had been born as a orange horse to a rich owner who loved him but the owner than passed and his daughter sold Implosion to a mean cruel man who abused him. The mans daughter loved Implosion Bunny and gave him a choclate bar the horse went to sleep that night and woke up and he was shining brown. From that time onward whenever he ate choclate he would grow even shinier and my choclate like.
His owner than sold him to a man nam Thom who bred him with a grayish white horse. Guess what they named the Baby White Choclate. He than went on to become a Champion and every time a colt was born to this line they named it a diffrent king of Choclate SeaSalt,Caramel,mint,Chocolate Chip,Dark,Citrus,Ruby,and Coco Butter.
And finally they named another one Implosion Bunny he was trained for a long time and then he was entered into Competitons.One day he fell and could no longer compete. He met the Great-Great-Granddaughter of the girl who gave the choclate to The orginal the you girl gave him some choclate and mysterious over night he healed and shined like the Sun then he won the competiton and was eternally remembers as a great horse.
:D :) ;)
Ruby is a new kind of choclate by the way they just invented it Is pink. google it
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

ThomJ wrote:There was a Horse named Implosion Bunny he had been born as a orange horse to a rich owner who loved him but the owner than passed and his daughter sold Implosion to a mean cruel man who abused him. The mans daughter loved Implosion Bunny and gave him a choclate bar the horse went to sleep that night and woke up and he was shining brown. From that time onward whenever he ate choclate he would grow even shinier and my choclate like.
His owner than sold him to a man nam Thom who bred him with a grayish white horse. Guess what they named the Baby White Choclate. He than went on to become a Champion and every time a colt was born to this line they named it a diffrent king of Choclate SeaSalt,Caramel,mint,Chocolate Chip,Dark,Citrus,Ruby,and Coco Butter.
And finally they named another one Implosion Bunny he was trained for a long time and then he was entered into Competitons.One day he fell and could no longer compete. He met the Great-Great-Granddaughter of the girl who gave the choclate to The orginal the you girl gave him some choclate and mysterious over night he healed and shined like the Sun then he won the competiton and was eternally remembers as a great horse.
Ruby is a new kind of choclate by the way they just invented it Is pink. google it

Is this story based on a horse you have in game or real-life or is it just a story. I don't mind, just curious.
xSilverfox
Visit My Farm

Post by xSilverfox »

JessenJ24 wrote:
ThomJ wrote:There was a Horse named Implosion Bunny he had been born as a orange horse to a rich owner who loved him but the owner than passed and his daughter sold Implosion to a mean cruel man who abused him. The mans daughter loved Implosion Bunny and gave him a choclate bar the horse went to sleep that night and woke up and he was shining brown. From that time onward whenever he ate choclate he would grow even shinier and my choclate like.

Is this story based on a horse you have in game or real-life or is it just a story. I don't mind, just curious.
I don't think it's true because horses would get sick after eating chocolate bars? Like, they wouldn't turn brown or heal and get shiny overnight..?
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

xSilverfox wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:

I don't think it's true because horses would get sick after eating chocolate bars? Like, they wouldn't turn brown or heal and get shiny overnight..?
true, but the horse could be real, the story totally made up.
buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

Juding on December 8. Extended if there is not at least 5 entries
Here is my story :)

A girl and her dad piled into a beat up truck. she ask him where they were going. He told her " Do you have to be going somewhere to hang out with me? " He chuckled. They drove down the highway for quiet awhile. she thought they were just taking a ride like he said. But her dad exited off the highway, unto a unknown road. She asked him where they were going again with no answer. She looked out the window as her dad pulled into a driveway and she saw a sign that read " Victory Hills Ranch" She practically screamed when she saw the sign. "Dad, are we really here?" She asked jumping up and down in my seat. There was a unmistakable twinkle in his eye. He said " Yes sweetheart , we're really here! " Earlier that week the girl was dreaming of owning the horse she saw online. But, her family couldn't afford a horse. They pulled into the farm. Then she saw him, a beautiful spotted Arabian that was prancing in the roadside pasture. Then she knew. Two years later she was entering her first show with her beloved mount. The two where inseparable, they did everything together. Then one day, the girl headed off to college. Little did she know she would never see her spotted beauty ever again.

This is who the story is based on, my favorite stallion:

Hope you enjoyed :D
Last edited by buzzy on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:09 am