The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:And I can't find the new contest...?
I haven't started it yet ;) Will be in the next hour or two! Keep a look out! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by meganamber2 »

SallyEvans1 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I really really want to give Sienna Sun an honorary mention. She was so close to placing. I love love love roans, and she is simply lovely!
Lunar Bourbon is also lovely but she just lacks that wow factor. This is just my personal opinion by the way, nothing against your mare! She will probably go win a contest judged by somebody else ;)
Thank you so much :D so does this mean that I receive $1000 for getting an honorary mention?
Sure why not :P Just ping me when you're on so you can put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so i can give you your money ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Hey partner! :D Your mare Intense Night almost won third. It was so so close. She is very pretty number one and besides that she is a rare breed! I usually don't like pattern horses but I did like her! So therefore she receives an honorary mention :) You probably don't need only $1,000 but if you want it let me know ;) :D
I also liked your mare Black Sun. I love black horses :) And her eyes are super cool. She also was close to winning! You've got some nice mares :D
thank you for hosting this! it's funn!

as for the $1000 just keep it to yourself 8-)
You're very welcome!! :D
lol thought so :lol:
You gonna enter my next contest??
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Congratulations! Your mare, Little Queen, has won third place! Please let me know when you are available to put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so you can receive your prize! I happen to love palominos, and Little Queen just caught my eye. I would have liked her better with some training which would have added muscle and shine to her coat, but she still placed none the less! I think her conformation is perfect and has such a pretty little face. Again, congratulations on your win!
Your filly, Parlak Tildiz, did not place, but she is still very pretty! I happen to dislike the color champagne on horses, but that is nothing against your filly, it is just my personal opinion :) Again, congrats on your win with Little Queen! :)
OMG I GOT THIRD PLACE NO WAY THANKS SO MUCH!! I'll put up an adoption center Arab, and... she's up!
lol congratulations!! It would be great if you could link the horse ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Heaven's Horses wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Congratulations!!! Your mare, Sundown won second place! I happen to be a sucker for any horse of her coloring. I don't even know what it is called but I LOVE it!!! She is just beautiful. I love her conformation as well. Congrats! Please put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so that you can receive you prize!
Your other mare, Lady, did not place, but she is still very lovely! I happen to love palominos but I don't really prefer patterns unless they really catch my eye :) Nothing against your mare, that is just my personal opinion! Again, congrats on your win with Sundown!
OMG Ok alright!!!!!! I'm putting an adoption center NAB up for sale!!!!!!
lol congratulations! It would be great if you could link the horse ;)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: thank you for hosting this! it's funn!

as for the $1000 just keep it to yourself 8-)
Of course! I would love to :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Of course! I would love to :)
Yay!!! :D And now that you know my personal preferences, you'll probably win! :D :D
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

meganamber2 wrote:
mora098 wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/984856
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1015156
These are my entries :D the connemara is horse type but if it doesn't count tell me and I'll enter another
The Connemara was lovely! The only thing that I didn't like was that her neck and head were a little heavy. But her coat was very pretty and I love the shine she has from her training!
The other mare was also very lovely! I just don't happen to prefer horses with patterns, especially when they varnish over time :) Please don't take anything personal, your mares will probably go win another contest! These are just my own personal opinions :)
It's ok! It was so hard picking just two lol next time!
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

meganamber2 wrote:
SallyEvans1 wrote:
Thank you so much :D so does this mean that I receive $1000 for getting an honorary mention?
Sure why not :P Just ping me when you're on so you can put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so i can give you your money ;)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1063880

Thank you!!!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Of course! I would love to :)
Yay!!! :D And now that you know my personal preferences, you'll probably win! :D :D
Hahaha :lol: ehat is the next competition about?
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:52 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:52 am