The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by luckyhooves »

meganamber2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:Yayyy a new one!!!
Well, here's
Lone Trotter

And
Lone Monarch

Who's currently pregnant, but I find her quite beautiful. She's also 14.3 hh which IS in between 14hh and 17 ( lol only by a tiny bit but I hope it counts )

EDIT: OMG I'm so sorry, Lone Trotter aged by a year due to me taking many turns to birth some foals, I hope you'll still accept her since when I entered she was still 9-ish!
Congratulations! Your mare Lone Trotter won an honorary mention :) I loved her conformation and color so much! The only reason she didn't place was because of the darker color on her legs, belly, and nose. Nothing against her at all! I really did love her :) Lone Monarch was lovely too! Thanks for entering, good to see you again! :D Oh, please link a horse you do not mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money! :D
Honorary mentions are 1k, right? If they are, you can keep the money, I entered because this looked really fun ( and I was aiming for #1 ) :D but thanks anyway :D :) Also, who's horse got 2nd and 3rd place???
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

meganamber2 wrote:
Shellyttexas wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/988754

flashy Belgian Arabian destined to be a log pull champion.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1059876

stunning Turkmene Filly 5* training to be a sprint racer :)
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Your gorgeous Turkmene filly won first place!!! Your entry was simply perfect. She is my absolute FAVORITE color and I happen to love love love Turkmenes because of their slender build! Please link a horse you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money and also I will put up your fully trained horse as soon as you are on ;) Again, congrats on your win! Oh and btw, I normally don't like Belgians or Belgian crosses but I really did like you other mare! The shine of her coat and her color (besides her speckled muzzle) really caught my eye!
Thank you so much I can't believe I got first :o. I'm so sorry but I am having computer issues and this game will not let me buy or sell any horses :evil: . If you could wait a day or two then the computer should be fixed and I can put a horse up for sale and buy that amazing horse of yours. Is that ok? if not I understand completely.

shelly
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Meyersdale wrote:How do you post pictures of your horses on here?
1. Copy the last few numbers in the horse's link
2. When you reply you have a list of options at the top, you know, bold, quote, etc... well hit the "horse=" button and you get this formula: [horse=][/horse]
3. Enter the numbers in the horse's link at the end of the equal sign and before the bracket.

If you need further help let me know!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Shellyttexas wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Your gorgeous Turkmene filly won first place!!! Your entry was simply perfect. She is my absolute FAVORITE color and I happen to love love love Turkmenes because of their slender build! Please link a horse you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money and also I will put up your fully trained horse as soon as you are on ;) Again, congrats on your win! Oh and btw, I normally don't like Belgians or Belgian crosses but I really did like you other mare! The shine of her coat and her color (besides her speckled muzzle) really caught my eye!
Thank you so much I can't believe I got first :o. I'm so sorry but I am having computer issues and this game will not let me buy or sell any horses :evil: . If you could wait a day or two then the computer should be fixed and I can put a horse up for sale and buy that amazing horse of yours. Is that ok? if not I understand completely.

shelly
Yes that is perfectly fine shelly! I'll hold your prize for you ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Congratulations! Your mare Lone Trotter won an honorary mention :) I loved her conformation and color so much! The only reason she didn't place was because of the darker color on her legs, belly, and nose. Nothing against her at all! I really did love her :) Lone Monarch was lovely too! Thanks for entering, good to see you again! :D Oh, please link a horse you do not mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money! :D
Honorary mentions are 1k, right? If they are, you can keep the money, I entered because this looked really fun ( and I was aiming for #1 ) :D but thanks anyway :D :) Also, who's horse got 2nd and 3rd place???
Honorary mentions are 5k :) If you don't want the money, that's all right, and I'm sorry you wanted to win first place, I'm not gonna lie, I loved Lone Trotter! If she hadn't had the darker color and had some shine from training she probably would have won because there's nothing I like more than a shiny palomino with good conformation ;) Oh and I had to run and do something so I haven't announced the other honorary mention or 2nd, 3rd, and 4th yet. But I'm doing that now :) Oh and I hope to see you in my next contest! It's going to be different from the last two I have done, an idea that I'm really excited about!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Who got 2nd and 3rd place tho????
Hey! Sorry I had to do something and I didn't get a chance to announce the other winners :? Doing that now 8-)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

I can't get enough of your mare's mane and tail <3 They are so thick and red and luxurious!!! You have a really lovely mare there Sandy ;) She didn't place because her coat lacked shine and she was a little fleshy but I would love to give you an honorary mention if you even want $5,000 :D I hope to see you in my next contest! I would tell you what it is but I want it to be a surprise 8-)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

I loved your red dun mare :) I happen to really like the color red dun on horses, especially when they have super long luxurious red manes and tails! Your mare has won an honorary mention; if you're interested in $5,000 then let me know ;) I also liked your other mare! Thank you for entering, and I hope to see you in my next contest!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:Here are my entries 8-) :
♆ Royal Princess

Her color is amazing plus she has got a shine from training :)

QT- Gallant to my Victory

Here is Victoria, a pretty Trakehner mare. Her colorings are stunning... and I just love her for the way she is :lol:
Victoria won 4th!! :D If you're interested in the twins ;) just let me know partner so I can put them up! You are also eligible for prize money if you want it 8-) Thanks for entering! I loved both of your mares! Victoria's coloring is so amazing, the only think I didn't like was that she was fat.. but that's just me :D Hope to see you in my next contest!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Woodstock wrote:I will take my shot at this contest this time. If nothing else it will be nice to see what someone else thinks of some of my horses
OTM Fancy Prodigy

Age at time entered: 6 years, 9.1 months
OTM Tangent Silver

Age at time entered: 8 years, 9.6 months
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mare Tangent Silver won 3rd place! :D Let me know when you're on so I can give you your trained horse! And if you're interested in the prize money as well, just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your cash! Thanks for entering! I enjoyed looking over both of your horses ;) Hope to see you in my next contest!!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:35 am