The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by meganamber2 »

The winners have been announced! I was planning to put up the new contest tonight but I can't anymore because the device I do it on crashed. I am hoping to get things going again in the next day or two!! Thanks for the patience guys!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Lol you changed your entry! I was going to give your other mare Eloise 2nd or 3rd place!! :lol: I did like Serene too.... but I prefer more of a brown than a red color on black horses.. check out the first place entry if you want to see what will win just about every time in my contests! :D :D Ideally a little more brown would be perfect actually, the first place didn't have as much as I would like. But lol I don't want to be too picky :lol: If you care to have $5,000, which I know you probably don't need it :lol: you are welcome to an honorary mention ;) Thanks for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest!! :D
That I did. And I was going to change it again but I decided not to. :lol:
I would like a honorary mention please. You can keep the 5k, though thanks for offering!
I'll definitely enter your next contest.
PS. Are you interested in any racing fillies/mares? I'm kinda clearing them out, am focusing on something else. They have pretty good strength too 30 to 32, while have speed in the fifties.
<CS> Racers
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: nah you can keep the prizes :) I entered it only because it looks fun. Thanks for hosting ;)
Lol okay I can use them for next time! Thanks for entering! :D
no problem.
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

[horse=][/horse]
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

meganamber2 wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mare Tangent Silver won 3rd place! :D Let me know when you're on so I can give you your trained horse! And if you're interested in the prize money as well, just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your cash! Thanks for entering! I enjoyed looking over both of your horses ;) Hope to see you in my next contest!!!

Thanks for giving my horse a third place. If your on right now you can put the horse up. I don't need the money so I'm good on that end. Once again thanks for hosting this competition.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Lol you changed your entry! I was going to give your other mare Eloise 2nd or 3rd place!! :lol: I did like Serene too.... but I prefer more of a brown than a red color on black horses.. check out the first place entry if you want to see what will win just about every time in my contests! :D :D Ideally a little more brown would be perfect actually, the first place didn't have as much as I would like. But lol I don't want to be too picky :lol: If you care to have $5,000, which I know you probably don't need it :lol: you are welcome to an honorary mention ;) Thanks for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest!! :D
That I did. And I was going to change it again but I decided not to. :lol:
I would like a honorary mention please. You can keep the 5k, though thanks for offering!
I'll definitely enter your next contest.
PS. Are you interested in any racing fillies/mares? I'm kinda clearing them out, am focusing on something else. They have pretty good strength too 30 to 32, while have speed in the fifties.
Lol okay :) Yay! It will be nice to see you in my next contest! :D I love the horses you enter ;) And yes I will take any mare, filly, stallion, or colt with good speed! Thanks for the offer!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Meyersdale wrote:[horse=][/horse]
There you go! You got the formula right. Not just put the horse's number in after the = sign!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Woodstock wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mare Tangent Silver won 3rd place! :D Let me know when you're on so I can give you your trained horse! And if you're interested in the prize money as well, just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your cash! Thanks for entering! I enjoyed looking over both of your horses ;) Hope to see you in my next contest!!!

Thanks for giving my horse a third place. If your on right now you can put the horse up. I don't need the money so I'm good on that end. Once again thanks for hosting this competition.
You're welcome! :D You deserved it! ;) I put the twins up for offers! :P And you're welcome, I'm glad to host! Hope to see you in my next contest :D ;)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Lol okay :) Yay! It will be nice to see you in my next contest! :D I love the horses you enter ;) And yes I will take any mare, filly, stallion, or colt with good speed! Thanks for the offer!
Welcome, shall I link some for you? Or do you want to muck around my ranch? :lol:
<CS> Racers
ChristyLee2
Visit My Farm

Post by ChristyLee2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
ChristyLee2 wrote:
I loved your red dun mare :) I happen to really like the color red dun on horses, especially when they have super long luxurious red manes and tails! Your mare has won an honorary mention; if you're interested in $5,000 then let me know ;) I also liked your other mare! Thank you for entering, and I hope to see you in my next contest!
Better late then never replying!

Thank you, I entered for the fun of it and don't really need the $5,000, although I will have to keep an eye out of for future contests.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:02 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:02 am