The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by meganamber2 »

Sinister_Farms wrote:I know you enjoy racehorses so here's some of my girls! Oh well if it's over :lol: look at my beasts!

SF Judah's Lioness

She's a simply colored filly, but she's got an ideal body, very sleek. I like her head as well. 64 speed, zoom!
The Lion's Den

A silver bay, fabulous. I'm also not a fan of shorter horses but she's just so pretty!
Oh I love both of them so much!! :D I love race horses!! How's you get 64 speed in a filly!?!? Wow. Unfortunately the contest is over :( :shock: You should enter your best couple in my newest contest!!!! :D :D
ItsRetsi
Visit My Farm

Post by ItsRetsi »

meganamber2 wrote:Oh I love both of them so much!! :D I love race horses!! How's you get 64 speed in a filly!?!? Wow. Unfortunately the contest is over :( :shock: You should enter your best couple in my newest contest!!!! :D :D
Honestly, I dunno. She supassed her sire and dam and is my best filly. My goal is a 65 filly!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

meganamber2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
No prob this is the first idea of mine that hasn't ended in disaster :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:48 pm