The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Gorgeous Horses Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Gorgeous Horses Beauty Contest

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Aliw1995 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:PRIZES:
#1: 100k and access to ALL of my stallions for stud ( as well as the ones on my side account AND my good friend luckyhooves' ) for free
#2: 50k and access to TWO of my/luckyhooves' studs for free
#3: 20k and access to ONE of MY studs for free
4 & 5: 5k

RULES:
-Light breeds & Drafts ( no ponies )
-0-15 years old
-NO geldings
-NO posting sale and stud ads here
-No more than TWO entries
-A breeding couple will get extra points
-NO ENTERING ON YOUR SIDE ACCOUNT(S) AS WELL!!!!!
-Has to be gorgeous 8-) :lol: :o

Contest ends on FRIDAY MORNING THIS WEEK
QUICK- ENTER WHILE YOU STILL CAN!
AWE Sunny Desert

Metallic Palomino Roan Arab x Norfolk Trotter Filly

AWE Wahid

Sable Champagne Arabian Colt
Your horse, AWE Wahid, was SO close to being 3rd- the other horses just caught my eye a little more.
AWE Wahid was MAGNIFICENT, and that's why he's in 4th place.
If you want the 5k, link a horse here that you don't mind being rehomed.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed the contest and congrats on 4th place!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:My Entries:
A Good Looking Pair:
Velvet of <CS>

Eloise of <CS>
Both of your horses NEARLY placed 2nd and 3rd, but sadly, the other horses caught my eye a lil more than Velvet and Eloise. It's just my opinion, they're both beautiful. They both are tied in 5th place, and you could receive 10k even though you probably don't need the money. If you do want the 10k, link a horse here that you don't mind being rehomed. Congrats on 5th place x2!
The reason why they didn't place is simply because they have a bit too much gray for me. Again, both are gorgeous and I hope you enjoyed the contest!
Jodie1029-Reserves
Visit My Farm

Post by Jodie1029-Reserves »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
jodie1029 wrote:

The only thing I don’t like about her is her ears
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your first horse, Destiny, was shockingly GORGEOUS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dark colored horses with blankets, and Destiny's sheen ( from training ) just added to her amazing coloring! Sadly, she grayed a bit over time but she PLACED nonetheless!
If you want the money, link a horse here that you don't mind being rehomed. MAKE SURE THE HORSE HAS NO OFFSPRING
Thanks so much this is my side account here’s a foal up for offers http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/960897
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Jodie1029-Reserves wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your first horse, Destiny, was shockingly GORGEOUS. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dark colored horses with blankets, and Destiny's sheen ( from training ) just added to her amazing coloring! Sadly, she grayed a bit over time but she PLACED nonetheless!
If you want the money, link a horse here that you don't mind being rehomed. MAKE SURE THE HORSE HAS NO OFFSPRING
Thanks so much this is my side account here’s a foal up for offers http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/960897
You're welcome! I offered 8-) enjoy your prize and ping me or luckyhooves when you want to use our stallions for stud ( only 1$ )
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Scythian wrote:A mated pair:

Stallion
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/904601

Mare
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/931209

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON 1ST PLACE!!! Your golden dapple pair caught my eye the moment you posted your entry here- DAPPLES ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVES! Both are SO pretty, but Little Daystar had a bit more of a " wow " factor and that's why he placed!
If you want the money (100k) link a horse here that you don't mind being rehomed, and whenever you want to use any of my or luckyhooves' stallions for stud, ping me and we'll put the horse up for only 1!
Thanks! Here is the award pony. She's marked "offers only" because you just wouldn't believe how much some people will pay for horses in this game.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1067547

Let me know if you'd like to breed to Little Daystar. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:43 am