Community Forum

Storm's Story-Freewriting Contest! CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm's Story-Freewriting Contest!

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I know.. I mean they should be able to see that I've already announced winners and all that!
Speaking of, would you want a trained horse or do you want to donate it to another player, or just not recieve it? I've got many you could choose from.
Also, are White Flash and Caesar III for public breeding? Their stud fees are not that high; I've been wondering if I am allowed to breed one of my mares to one of them or not. I naturally decided to ask you since you're the owner :p :lol:
Yeah. Or maybe, they just didn't bother to read.
I'm fine with anything, really. Maybe I'll just not receive it. Your call. I've too many trained horses in my holding account. Like really. That happens when you train on a whelm and for not much reason.

That's good of you to ask, as my holding account can't write notes, rename pastures or even write names. I can't write whether they're private or not. If you can afford it and wish to spend your money on high risk investments, by all means, go ahead. If not, well, I can lower the stud fee.
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I know.. I mean they should be able to see that I've already announced winners and all that!
Speaking of, would you want a trained horse or do you want to donate it to another player, or just not recieve it? I've got many you could choose from.
Also, are White Flash and Caesar III for public breeding? Their stud fees are not that high; I've been wondering if I am allowed to breed one of my mares to one of them or not. I naturally decided to ask you since you're the owner :p :lol:
Yeah. Or maybe, they just didn't bother to read.
I'm fine with anything, really. Maybe I'll just not receive it. Your call. I've too many trained horses in my holding account. Like really. That happens when you train on a whelm and for not much reason.

That's good of you to ask, as my holding account can't write notes, rename pastures or even write names. I can't write whether they're private or not. If you can afford it and wish to spend your money on high risk investments, by all means, go ahead. If not, well, I can lower the stud fee.
Oh, no, their stud fees are not bad, I've used more expensive ones :lol: o.o Thanks :) Caesar's mane is awesome :lol:
I wish I could train on a whelm; oh well. I'm working on it. Currently I can finish a horse's trianing by 5 years.. The courses take so longggg
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh, no, their stud fees are not bad, I've used more expensive ones :lol: o.o Thanks :) Caesar's mane is awesome :lol:
I wish I could train on a whelm; oh well. I'm working on it. Currently I can finish a horse's trianing by 5 years.. The courses take so longggg
Good to know, cause, if you've got it, flaunt it, right?
I know, love it.
Ah well, it just results in many horses sitting in your account for ages. Well, you'll get there. :lol:
<CS> Racers
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh, no, their stud fees are not bad, I've used more expensive ones :lol: o.o Thanks :) Caesar's mane is awesome :lol:
Good to know, cause, if you've got it, flaunt it, right?
I know, love it.
Ah well, it just results in many horses sitting in your account for ages. Well, you'll get there. :lol:
Haha lol especially B's amazing studs.. I think I've spent over 8 mil on their stud fees lol
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Haha lol especially B's amazing studs.. I think I've spent over 8 mil on their stud fees lol
This is what happens when the economy gets messed up. I fear that the prices will get inflated sooner or later.
<CS> Racers
Become a Patron!