The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Retsi's Big Ole Giveaway Prize Extravaganza

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Retsi's Big Ole Giveaway Prize Extravaganza

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Cresting Rust

I love this stallion because of her amazing coat pattern. All the dots, and patches make him absolutely amazing. His feathered hooves and forelocks make her look complete! A fluffy mane is a finishing touch that ties the whole look together. His striped mane and tail add a definite flair to his already amazing look.

Hope you like him!
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
_Equestrian_4_Life_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Equestrian_4_Life_ »

Ever seen a crazy spotted palomino cross on here. Yes. Though it may be exoctic, its common. Now tell me, have you ever seen a horse of her color, I don't think so ;)
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

This is hard but my best horse I have bred is this boy!!
[horse=]HB GOLDEN HONORS SILVER MAGIC[/horse] or SILVER for short he is my fave so far and my best!!
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

CT Dancing Emerald

My pretty :) I’m starting a new project and this contest popped up :) He’s gorgeous, and is dying for the attention! I particularly love how his markings go down to the legs.
Regalis
Visit My Farm

Post by Regalis »

Child Of War

What do I love about her?
Many things.
1. Her fluffy dark mane
2. Her color, some kind of dun. I love this kind.
3. Her training sheen
4. The fact that her weight is moderated, so she doesn't appear to be extremely underweight or overweight. To me, that is important.
5. Her large brown eyes
6. Her medium-length face and neck
7. Her short tail
8. Her body and limbs, which are well-proportioned, and don't make her look like, say, a giraffe.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

MCh. *SS* Sugar-Glazed Gold

This is one of my prettiest horses. Now, usually I like the lighter build, racer-body and long, thin legs, but when this stunning girl was born I just couldn't deny that she was a natural beauty. That pale color, short apricot-like mane, long face, short tail, small ears, feathers and those big eyes won my heart. And so I got her trained, and the sheen really brings out the best in her. I've controlled how much she eats so that she doesn't get too fat, like most Belgians do.
Her conformation isn't that bad either and she's a dab hand at Log Pulling ;)
And she passes on her color to her offspring sometimes! My favorite Belgian.
I nearly chose her son, Explorer, or one of her daughters. She sometimes throws dappled foals.
I hope you like her as much as I do :) 8-) :D
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Thanks so much for hosting this Giveaway! Naturally hoping for a prize :lol: ;)
(Lh) Elven Cove

This is my pride and joy, Cove! Yes, I know she's still young. Yes, I know she's not trained. And, yes, I know that her mane is short.
But I just love her so much! Her color (I don't know what it is) is absolutely amazing. Her eyes are turquoise-like blue-green, resembling the water usually near a cove. I like her short mane a lot as well! And her tail's long, her legs are long, she's got that downhill build, long face and neck, and pretty, small hooves.
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1306923
I love this Grade Horse stallion because his coat is a mixture of golden, red, and white. Also he has little white speckles above his shoulder.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

To me, this is my most beautiful horse. I love his light coat color and all of the snowflakes that are very noticeable. I also really like his build, he has what I’m basically aiming for in my racehorses. His neck is long, but not too long, and how he looks large, but lean at the same time. I’m sure he’ll also produce beautiful foals.
Hidalgo 2
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo 2 »

Wonder Boy

Wonder Boy is incredibly gorgeous. I love his flowing mane and tail, and his blue eyes contrast his luxurious coat nicely. If I had a horse in real life, I'd want it to look like him. He's also currently my best competitor and has won 3 Master Champion titles and one Grand Champion. I'm entering him from my side account because he's almost 20.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am