The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Fancy Horse? Win a Premium Account!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Re: Fancy Horse? Win a Premium Account!

Post by Olga33 »

I think my horse Vixen, my Falabella, is the fanciest because he was designed and bred by me. No other horses of this breed looks like this except mine. As well as, he is not just a wonderfully designed horse, but also my first record holder from whom came the next generations of record holders!!
I think the farm on which he lives, deserves a premium account because his lines need to move forward and premium privileges will give a greater opportunity to make that happen!

Vixen
Last edited by Olga33 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knitting
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Knitting »

Two Step

I've had a lot of horses to be proud of over the time that I've played this game, including world record holders and all sorts. I've always focused on competitions, but since the release of the white patterns, I've let all of my old champs age out and focused on looks (how shallow!)

This project is still far from over, I plan to have a whole pony army of Welshies with socks and blazes. So far this little girl is the creme de la creme and whilst she might not be destined for a world record, she has the adorable blaze and all four white toes - just what I've been looking for!
aclrksn9
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by aclrksn9 »

I bought this guy's dam off the market place when i first started for a couple of hundred and ended up breeding her and got him. I trained him myself and started eventing him and he's turned out to be a star! From his wide load curves, to his show record, and cant-see-me color, this Gentleman surely is the fanciest of them all. Plus he has pretty good taste in tack. :lol:
Rowan
Visit My Farm

Post by Rowan »

My Fredericksborg mix is fancy because he has full feathers, a long mane and tail, big pretty spots, and a cute little white spot on his head~ :D
He's part of my project to make colorful, feathered versions of the foundation breeds for the Knabstrupper.
Lemon4ik
Visit My Farm

Post by Lemon4ik »

Naito
Visit My Farm

Post by Naito »

She knows she's fancy to me. She was my first horse, I bought her even before adopting my mare for the tutorial.
She knows she's fancy, for her foals are almost the same color as her, regardless the color of the stallion. All of them.
She knows she's fancy, she earns all the money to my farm. Even though I'm making her run on only local shows for the time being.
She was never fat, always kept in her best shape! So, all in all, she is the fanciest and most fabulous lady in my family now.

*Edit: Now she has moved to my alt account, TheKeeper, so she can stay with me forever without aging^^
Last edited by Naito on Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JNStables
Visit My Farm

Post by JNStables »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1485460
J-N Graceful Seas

Sure he’s not standing around piles of gold and sipping fine wine,but to make up for that he’s got 6 gold and no reds! Also, he’s the color of gold and has eyes the color of dollar bills! I mean with that color and lots of potential what’s not to love!

And that’s my fancy horse! ~J-N
AgitatoGrimoire
Visit My Farm

Post by AgitatoGrimoire »

I would deffinitly say that Evil Design is my favourite :)
I just love his white ears <'3

Ashe888
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashe888 »

Ashe888
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashe888 »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:07 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:07 am