The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Win 6 million dollars!

Post by meganamber2 »

Contest CLOSED
No other entries will be accepted!
Winners will be chosen either tonight or on Sunday, September 16. Thanks for your patience :)
Zalarisa
Visit My Farm

Post by Zalarisa »

meganamber2 wrote:Thank you for being kind enough not to enter because you've been playing over a year :) I'm tempted to reward you for doing that :lol: You're right, you're super close to being a new player, sorry you didn't qualify :? But thank you also for your kind words to the other entries! :)
No need to reward me!
It's a shame to see someone leave the game but I hope that your future is bright and cheerful! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Zalarisa wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:Thank you for being kind enough not to enter because you've been playing over a year :) I'm tempted to reward you for doing that :lol: You're right, you're super close to being a new player, sorry you didn't qualify :? But thank you also for your kind words to the other entries! :)
No need to reward me!
It's a shame to see someone leave the game but I hope that your future is bright and cheerful! :)
Thank you very much :)
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Re: CLOSED

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:I've only got 6 million left in my account and I need it gone!

Rules
1. Must be a new player on HW for a year or less
2. Only enter on your MAIN account
3. Post a link of your favorite horse

The horse I like most wins!
Remember that I dislike varnish, greying, spots, bronzing, and horses that are fat, really tall, or really short.
I do like training sheen, duns, good stats, unique coat colors, dapples, pretty heads, and titles.

Impress me!

Good luck! Contest ends Friday, September 14, at 12:00 noon EST

Hi, I’m just wondering when this will be judged.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:I've only got 6 million left in my account and I need it gone!

Rules
1. Must be a new player on HW for a year or less
2. Only enter on your MAIN account
3. Post a link of your favorite horse

The horse I like most wins!
Remember that I dislike varnish, greying, spots, bronzing, and horses that are fat, really tall, or really short.
I do like training sheen, duns, good stats, unique coat colors, dapples, pretty heads, and titles.

Impress me!

Good luck! Contest ends Friday, September 14, at 12:00 noon EST

Hi, I’m just wondering when this will be judged.
Please be patient, I will be judging tonight.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:You won first! I decided to drop the prize down a little bit so I have enough to award money to two more places. I hope you don't mind... your prize will be 5 million! Bay duns are probably one of my obsolute favorite colors in the game :) I wish your horse had been thin to moderate because that's my personal preference, but again, I loved his color and his training sheen and his tiger eyes and his titles.. and so on :lol:
Jockey wrote:You were a close second! I love red duns!!! Thank you for entering- your prize is 1 million dollars!
Ziel wrote:Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1526664, is the most unique red dun I've seen yet and I loved him! If he had been trained and wasn't fat- you probably would have won! Your third place prize is $445,000 cause that's basically all I have left :lol:
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

meganamber2 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:You won first! I decided to drop the prize down a little bit so I have enough to award money to two more places. I hope you don't mind... your prize will be 5 million! Bay duns are probably one of my obsolute favorite colors in the game :) I wish your horse had been thin to moderate because that's my personal preference, but again, I loved his color and his training sheen and his tiger eyes and his titles.. and so on :lol:
Jockey wrote:You were a close second! I love red duns!!! Thank you for entering- your prize is 1 million dollars!
Ziel wrote:Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1526664, is the most unique red dun I've seen yet and I loved him! If he had been trained and wasn't fat- you probably would have won! Your third place prize is $445,000 cause that's basically all I have left :lol:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won. Thank you so much for choosing me. I will put good use to the money. Here is the horse I would like to receive the money on.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1543820
Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

meganamber2 wrote:
Oh wow! Thank you SO MUCH! That’s still a a lot for me - I’ll be putting it to good use! :lol:
I feel you with the training thing. Sadly, gorgeous as he is, I have better horses to focus on for showing. But I’m tempted to train him up for forum competitions! ;)

Anyway - you can send the $ on this horse here! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1489280 (acct is my side!)
Thanks again!!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Ziel wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Oh wow! Thank you SO MUCH! That’s still a a lot for me - I’ll be putting it to good use! :lol:
I feel you with the training thing. Sadly, gorgeous as he is, I have better horses to focus on for showing. But I’m tempted to train him up for forum competitions! ;)

Anyway - you can send the $ on this horse here! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1489280 (acct is my side!)
Thanks again!!
You are very welcome! :D I offered!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

JessenJ24 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Oh my gosh, I can't believe I won. Thank you so much for choosing me. I will put good use to the money. Here is the horse I would like to receive the money on.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1543820
Lol you're welcome! Enjoy the money ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:09 pm