The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Re: CLOSED

Post by Jockey »

meganamber2 wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:You won first! I decided to drop the prize down a little bit so I have enough to award money to two more places. I hope you don't mind... your prize will be 5 million! Bay duns are probably one of my obsolute favorite colors in the game :) I wish your horse had been thin to moderate because that's my personal preference, but again, I loved his color and his training sheen and his tiger eyes and his titles.. and so on :lol:
Jockey wrote:You were a close second! I love red duns!!! Thank you for entering- your prize is 1 million dollars!
Ziel wrote:Your horse, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1526664, is the most unique red dun I've seen yet and I loved him! If he had been trained and wasn't fat- you probably would have won! Your third place prize is $445,000 cause that's basically all I have left :lol:
Wow! I'm honored. Sorry to see you leave though meganamber. Maybe one day you can come back. If you do, ping me if I'm still around. ;) Here's the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1543074 Thanks!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Jockey wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

Wow! I'm honored. Sorry to see you leave though meganamber. Maybe one day you can come back. If you do, ping me if I'm still around. ;) Here's the horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1543074 Thanks!
You are very welcome! :) Thank you for your kind comment :) I'll ping you if I ever come back :) And I offered!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

xSilverfox wrote:Thank you so much for your entry :) I love seal brown horses and his socks were so cool! However, he is very fat and extremely tall and those are two things I listed that I don’t like. I’m also not a huge fan of mohawk manes, I probably should have put that in my list :/ But again, thank you so much for entering and I am glad to hear you are enjoying your money I gave you! I wish you the best of luck on all your projects and future ones!
0livia wrote: thanks for entering my horse XD I love this guy, but I didn’t think a horse of mine should win. Also, I don’t link his big ears, downhill build, and height. But I appreciate your entry and I wish you the best of luck with him and on this game :)
Casperpop wrote:Thank you for your entry! I did like your horse’s weight and the training he had, but that was about it. I’m not a huge huge fan of perlinos and even though his stats are high he just really didn’t stand out that much to me. I don’t mean anything personal, and again I thank you for entering in my contest :) I wish you the best of luck on the game!
knighttime wrote:Thank you for entering! I loved your horse- smoky brown roans are another favorite color of mine :) I also liked his training sheen and his stats and stuff. However, I’m not a big fan of fluffy manes (probably should have mentioned that o_o) He was in the running for a placing, but in the end I picked other horses. I mean nothing personal and I really appreciate you entering in my contest :) I wish you luck with your handsome guy!
BSR Breeding Farms wrote:Thank you for your entry! Your guy didn’t win because he has no training, he is fat, and even though he’s got some nice stats, his color isn’t my favorite and he really doesn’t stand out. I hope none of this is taken personal. I wish you the best of luck with your stallion and with the rest of the game, and thank you again for entering!
[quote="AmbyBamby74477]Thanks for entering! Quarter horses are a favorite breed of mine, and honestly I really enjoyed looking at your entries :) If your red dun colt had been trained and didn’t have the spots, he might have placed. I love red duns :) I also love palominos, and it was difficult choosing the winners! Thanks again for entering, and I wish you the best of luck on the game![/quote]

RoyalSkully wrote:I enjoyed your entries! Your first entry was really pretty and reminded me of my struggle to get dapples in my TBs :lol: I also liked your second entry, but in the end they didn’t win because they had no training sheen and just really didn’t stand out that much. I mean nothing personal and I thank you for entering :) I hope you have a wonderful time on Horse World!

Ziel
Visit My Farm

Post by Ziel »

meganamber2 wrote: You are very welcome! :D I offered!
Got it! You can go ahead and rehome that horse, he’s been sitting unsold forever. :lol:
Time to go upgrade everything! :D
Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

meganamber2 wrote:
The Double R Ranch wrote:Your filly honestly almost placed. I love the new paint patterns and she’s a pretty color to boot. If she had been older and trained and her color would have been more clear, she might have won. Thanks so much for entering and I wish you luck with the game :)
thanks so much for saying that, means a lot - appreciate how you have taken the time to reply!:)

All the best with your life beyond HWO! :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

The Double R Ranch wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:

thanks so much for saying that, means a lot - appreciate how you have taken the time to reply!:)

All the best with your life beyond HWO! :)
Oh I'm glad! :) Thanks so much :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:10 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:10 pm