The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Story Time(champion horses for prizes)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Story Time(champion horses for prizes)

Post by HorzeLover101 »

JessenJ24 wrote:I have discovered I have too many horses on my side account, so I thought, instead of selling them, I would give them out in different contests that I host. Ok, on to the contest.

You will choose a horse and make a story on them. Tell me why you chose that horse, give it a life story. What stood out in this horse. The more creative, the better.

Prizes(they are all champions):
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1492875
2. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1498429
3. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/98507

Juding on December 8. Extended if there is not at least 5 entries
Blue Ice Crystal

In a land far away a palomino splashed belgian was bred by the almighty king "Aftershock" and gave birth to this pretty little filly. The king was enraged after he found out that it was going to be a daughter instead of a son. The king banished the pregnant filly and out-casted her to the far lands. A few months later she gave birth to this pretty little filly. A filly that resembled the king of the white lands but also had the splash from her mom that resembled the scars that lay in her bloodline. The king heard from far away heard how beautiful the filly was. He come storming with black giants at his side to take back his daughter to be queen of his kingdom. The daughter would not go back unless her mom was allowed back into the kingdom so he granted her daughters wish. They all went back to the kingdom and her mom ended up having two sons in which the king was grateful for. The daughter become a trained warrior to protect her kingdom and to raise up some fine future heirs. She had two colts and two fillies all which resembled the king very well. The offspring she had bared were not up to the king standards and were pawned off to help the peasants in the kingdom instead of having a kingdom duty. The great princess became a great queen!
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

buzzy
Visit My Farm

Post by buzzy »

JessenJ24 wrote:Hello all. I loved reading all of the stories. As there were only three of you, I get to give a prize to each one of you. Please ping when you are ready to receive your prize. On with the places.
Lcameron wrote:I loved your story. I was very emotional. It was very sad when Rocket died though. Oh, and you got first place
buzzy wrote:2nd place!!! I can't believe she didn't see him again. OMG, is he dead? Was he sold?
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:3rd place!That was an amazing story, but while it was good, the others touched me a little more.
I am ready for my prize!
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

buzzy wrote:
JessenJ24 wrote:Hello all. I loved reading all of the stories. As there were only three of you, I get to give a prize to each one of you. Please ping when you are ready to receive your prize. On with the places.

I am ready for my prize!
I’m ready to get my prize
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Lcameron wrote:
buzzy wrote: I am ready for my prize!
I’m ready to get my prize
I will put up all of your prizes now
Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

I am ready! Thanks!
I will put yours up when one of the other two are taken or you say you're ready
LoveLand Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by LoveLand Farms »

I wish I had been on here when this was going on. That first one, the black with blue eyes, is just gorgeous. How can you stand it? I would be looking at it every day. Wow.

Congrats to everyone who won.

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:15 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:15 pm