The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging over

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
BOB!'s Holding
Visit My Farm

Re: White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging on

Post by BOB!'s Holding »

Leopard Horse wrote:
BOB!'s Holding wrote:This is my entry Leopard_Horse
I think he is the most beautiful because of his orangy/ red dapple colouring.
He's just my type of colouring and patterning that i like!
Hope he qualifys
Black Santa
Congratulations you have one fourth place. You'll be able to take a mare and stallion out of my farm and have one full day of breeding.
Sorry for the late reply is there a due date to when i have to have the 1 day of full breeding??
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging on

Post by Leopard Horse »

BOB!'s Holding wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Congratulations you have one fourth place. You'll be able to take a mare and stallion out of my farm and have one full day of breeding.
Sorry for the late reply is there a due date to when i have to have the 1 day of full breeding??

Ok pick a mare and stallion from my farm .
BOB!'s Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by BOB!'s Holding »

Leopard Horse wrote:
BOB!'s Holding wrote: Sorry for the late reply is there a due date to when i have to have the 1 day of full breeding??

Ok pick a mare and stallion from my farm .
Aimless of class
&
Flagrant pluto please!
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Re: White faced and neck foals that can be bread for you any Mares of your choice.If you win the top 4 spots. Jugging ov

Post by Leopard Horse »

Can send a link?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:52 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:52 am