The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - CLOSED

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Nazarach wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Im sure. I want to offer the 15,000. It'll help you where ever you may need it. and tbh i think he is worth that. a lot of turkmene studs im using off the stud market aren't giving me good stats or they throw red stats. so ill use him to breed my gen of turkmenes and you can have unlimited breeding to him as well. he will be on a holding account so most likely he'll live for years unless i do quick mass breedings xD
Many many thanks :D It'll certainly help a lot :) then I hope he brings you the foals you wish for ^^
your welcome :D ill show you some foals once i start breeding them, internet has been bad lately and havent been able to breed and train. So im hopin i can grind on the training/breeding here soon :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Re: Primal Warriors Contest - OPEN (again)

Post by Nazarach »

Nazarach wrote:So, in commemoration of a couple of uniquely colored Duns I recently noticed, I though I'd open a small competition for showing your most distinctive or unique Duns.

1st to 5th place (when enough people are interested/entered) will be getting some money and a breeding to any of my Stallions for free - while I don't have horses with particularly high HGP, I have some with really low COI and that might be something some breeders may appreciate.

The rules:
horses should possess

- Dun markings
- no Lp (cause varnish, bronzening tends to cover the markings)
- training sheens give extra points (notice the 'warrior' part? ;) )

- only one horse may be entered and it has to be owned or bred by you (entries with side accounts are ok, but I'd like a mention if you enter more than twice)
(I forgot to mention; warriors ain't just male, so any female warriors are naturally welcome as well ^^)

Prizes:

1st - 10.000 $
2nd - 7.500 $
3rd - 5.000 $
4th - 2.500$
5th - 1.000$

(when you've won put up an unbred/foalless horse you don't need and link the stallion you want a breeding of)

The contest will end with saturday, 8pm next week (10.10.) and the placements will be up on the 11th.

So, have fun and show everyone your primal warriors :D
Primal warriors is open again ^^

To commemorate the dun gene, present your fierce warriors or amazones here and let us see those gorgeous horses! \^o^/
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:32 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:32 pm