The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Shady Maple Stables Beauty Contest!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm

Shady Maple Stables Beauty Contest!

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

Christmas is next week! I am going to have a Christmas beauty contest! This is my first time doing this so I'm going to at least try... The theme of the contest is Christmas, like a christmas gift for someone..

I like soling white horses, tiny horses, horses with stalkings, and horses that have beautiful faces
First place, 100k, 2 free breeding rights to my Master Grand Champion and a supreme grand champion, and a free champion horse
Second place, 45k 1 free breeding right to my Master Grand Champion and a free horse
3rd place, 25k
4th place 10k
5th 1k
The judging will start tomorrow at 7 am-10am

I need at least 5 people to enter! :)
Last edited by Shady Maple Stables on Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Monique2014
Visit My Farm

Re: Shady Maple Stables Beauty Contest!

Post by Monique2014 »

hi
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Shady Maple Stables wrote:
Christmas is next week! I am going to have a Christmas beauty contest! This is my first time doing this so I'm going to at least try... The theme of the contest is Christmas, like a christmas gift for someone..

I like soling white horses, tiny horses, horses with stalkings, and horses that have beautiful faces
First place, 100k, 2 free breeding rights to my Master Grand Champion and a supreme grand champion, and a free champion horse
Second place, 45k 1 free breeding right to my Master Grand Champion and a free horse
3rd place, 25k
4th place 10k
5th 1k

Here's my main entry:
Fluffy Gatekeeper

(Fluffy Gatekeeper is currently pregnant with a foal) I think she's beautiful because she has long fluffy mane, white feathering on bottom of legs, and has the tiger eye gene.

Can I enter more than one? If so, then here's my others:

Cormac

Cormac is my finest Arabian stallion (He's going to be moved to my Holding Account, Summer Ranch)

Tsunami

He's black, has a very high stamina conformation, and has the tiger eye gene.

Firefly

Firefly is my finest Arabian mare. She's black and isn't too tall for an Arabian. Her Arabian conformation is really good (dished face, short face, thick jowl, etc.). She's also currently pregnant.

Thunder

Thunder's one of my best Thoroughbreds bred by me.
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
viccy
Visit My Farm

Post by viccy »

Zuka
Visit My Farm

Post by Zuka »

3rd place, 25k
4th place 10k
5th 1k

Thank you for the opportunity! Here are my entries:

Look up close on this one and you'll see his pretty face :) (Well in my opinion :lol:)
Thank you!
Black Stallions
Visit My Farm

Post by Black Stallions »

Hi I'm entering Midnight I love her blue eyes and mane!!!

ArabianKnights
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianKnights »

Here are my entries i dont know how many we can enter but im only going to put a few.

KEOverheul
Visit My Farm

Post by KEOverheul »

3rd place, 25k
4th place 10k
5th 1k

I am entering http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1640005 thanks
CalicoAbi
Visit My Farm

Post by CalicoAbi »

3rd place, 25k
4th place 10k
5th 1k

I entered my mare strawberry! She’s semi leopard with a pink and white-ish mane and tail, also a really pretty varnish!
Fluffyroro
Visit My Farm

Post by Fluffyroro »

3rd place, 25k
4th place 10k
5th 1k

Hello Thanks for running this competition! These are my two entries. Arden is an Arabian Mare, I usually only keep Arabians with higher HGP but her gorgeous coat sold me :)

my second entry is my Mongolian mare Emma I think her blanket and feathers are adorable!

Merry Christmas!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:01 pm