The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Destrier Horse Contest Judging Is Over

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Destrier Horse Contest

Post by PeacefulOreo »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:Aragon wants to throw his hat into the ring. He insisted on trying to dress the part and I explained to him it couldn't be done but here he is nonetheless. You can see his body on my farm for I told him he had to take that getup off. Enjoy! and thanks for the fun contest. :D

QHF Aragon
Thank you for entering! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Claire_2 wrote:Here is my entry:
♆ Jingling Star
Can you age Jingling Star a bit more? He's not quite 4 years old.

Thanks for entering! :D
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Here is my entry:
♆ Jingling Star

ooops sorry I will send in another entry :oops: :?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

There you go, my new entry:

Copper Blitzen
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Claire_2 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

ooops sorry I will send in another entry :oops: :?
It's alright. If you just age him a bit, he'll still be good.
Thundering Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundering Horses »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Here's what I'm looking for:

1. Medium medium to very heavy horse build. I will accept pony type build.
2. At least 17.9 hands tall but no taller than 20.5 hands
3. Bombproof or calm temperament. Can be spirited but preferred to be bombproof or calm
4. Any color. Though I really like black, dark brown, silver dapple, and light cream.
5. Any breed. Can be a purebred or a crossbred
7. Looking for good strength, speed, stamina, and agility (good plain stats beats plain bad stats, green stats beats good plain stats, gold stats beats green stats). Mostly looking for strength, stamina, and agility. If the horse has good speed, that will increase your chance of winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
8. Any red stats may lower your chances in winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.
9. Higher HGP (Horse Genetic Potential)

Here's an example:
Almond

Rules:

1. The horse(s) must be older than 4 years but can’t be older than 11 years
2. Can be mare or stallion
3. No rude and/or inappropriate comments
4. No cussing and/or swearing.
5. 3 warnings only for breaking rules 3 and/or 4. On a 4th warning, your horse will be withdrawn from the contest (if one of your horses had won one of the 3 prizes, then the next person will get your prize). You’ve been warned.
6. You can enter up to 3 horses. The 3 horses can be from any of your accounts as long as you enter no more than 3 horses.
7. No lying
8. You must own the horse (if the horse is being trained by another player, it still counts as your horse). The horse DOESN'T HAVE TO be bred by you.

Prizes:

1st Place: $14,001, 1 free horse, and 2 free stud coverings
2nd Place: $10,001, 1 free horse, and and 1 free stud covering
3rd Place: $6,001 and 1 free horse

Prize money details: You may find a horse that you own and don't want, sell it to me, and I'll pay your prize money that way. If you don't want me to rehome the horse, please tell me and I won't rehome the horse.

Judging will be on January 9th, 2019 and/or when at least 5 people enter at least 1 horse

I am newer so I not that good with contests can you enter any breeds and if you can this is my entries
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1643141
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1485035
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1625093
they are on one of my side accounts
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Kelly.overheul95 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

3. Bombproof or calm temperament. Can be spirited but preferred to be bombproof or calm
4. Any color. Though I really like black, dark brown, silver dapple, and light cream.
7. Looking for good strength, speed, stamina, and agility (good plain stats beats plain bad stats, green stats beats good plain stats, gold stats beats green stats). Mostly looking for strength, stamina, and agility. If the horse has good speed, that will increase your chance of winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

Here's an example:
Almond

Rules:

5. 3 warnings only for breaking rules 3 and/or 4. On a 4th warning, your horse will be withdrawn from the contest (if one of your horses had won one of the 3 prizes, then the next person will get your prize). You’ve been warned.
6. You can enter up to 3 horses. The 3 horses can be from any of your accounts as long as you enter no more than 3 horses.
7. No lying
8. You must own the horse (if the horse is being trained by another player, it still counts as your horse). The horse DOESN'T HAVE TO be bred by you.

Prizes:

Prize money details: You may find a horse that you own and don't want, sell it to me, and I'll pay your prize money that way. If you don't want me to rehome the horse, please tell me and I won't rehome the horse.

Judging will be on January 9th, 2019 and/or when at least 5 people enter at least 1 horse

I am newer so I not that good with contests can you enter any breeds and if you can this is my entries
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1643141
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1485035
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1625093
they are on one of my side accounts
They can be any breed but, you may want to enter different horses, like one of the heavier breeds (like a Belgian or a Gypsy Vanner) to get a better chance at winning 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place. But, yes, you can enter any horse breed.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

Here's an example:
Almond

Rules:

7. No lying

Prizes:

I am bumping the judging date later to January 10, 2019 due to sports activities.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

Here's an example:
Almond

Rules:

7. No lying

Prizes:

UPDATED JUDGING DATE: JANUARY 10TH, 2019
Today's the judging! I will be judging this afternoon. Last chances to enter your horse(s)!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

AkumaKashi wrote:

Claire_ wrote:

QuesthavenFarms wrote:

1st Place: Sunburst Supreme Silence
2nd Place: Copper Blitzen
3rd Place: Aragon
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:17 pm