The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Post by WichitaFeather »

Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:
First Place: 300k
Second Place: 150k
Third Place: 75k

Rules:
- Do not ask to win, this is already hard to judge :)
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be alive at the time of the contest
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
- Horses coats: I like roans, dapples, and lighter colors, I like unique horses
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
- Include why you think your horse(s) should win
shabti
Visit My Farm

Re: Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Post by shabti »

I want to enter my new Colt !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know hes not the best looking horse.... But he is the ONLY one of his kind. It took a lot of work to make this breed. Cose the Akhal genes i need to breed him are tottaly 0% Anadolu.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1740053
Meet my Anadolu King with COI: 20.54%

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: im so happy ooh yeah "read"

Last edited by shabti on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Post by GentleGiants »

I want to enter this horse. i was hesitating intering your contest because i didnit have any fancy looking horses, but as soon as i saw this one in the market, i grabbed! :D
I had to age him a bit cuz he was still a baby when i bought him, but hes mature and ready to be entered!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1739443

And i think he should win because i think he is beautiful and certainly the fanciest horse i have so far!! :D
WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:

Rules:
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
HOrse haven
Visit My Farm

Post by HOrse haven »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Prizes:

Rules:
- You may post 3 Entries

What Is This Judged On?:

What to include?:
First off Read.. secondly here are my entries!
First off is Winter Whispers...

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/619718
He is my beest morgan stud and he had a great bonus... he was trained!! I bought him from Xant'hippe to start my morgan lines. I bought him for 500 which is an AMAZING steal because Xant was selling their Morgans. He just is so graceful looking and the black markings on his legs and nose are gorgeous!

Second up is ♆ Star Struck...

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/974646
Star Struck was another amazing find at a barn clearance sale that Claire_2 was having! I bought him for 25k and I have not regretted it! He also was trained and was a Grand Champion at Endurance. He is now a Master Grand Champion++ and is still climbing. His shining gold coat with a nice sheen. He has sired many great foals including my next contender...

HH~ Sun Struck

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1728405
Sun Struck takes after his father but somehow is better yet. He has 6 golds and 71k+ Hgp and a stunning coat. Home bred and raised he is currently at training so he can surpass his dad. His appaloosa pattern with some snowflakes has a stark contrast compared to his darker coat. He is the top contender for my patterned Arabians.
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

edit: Read

Gypsy Vanner mare out of my favorite Gypsy sire, who looks almost identical to her.
I love Silver Smoky Creams, and her feathering. She's got some spots on her upper neck for some pizzazz. ;)

I love this mare's coat, it's neato.
Last edited by Zebracat1234 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!

Prizes:

Rules:
- You may post 3 Entries

What Is This Judged On?:

What to include?:
I have read the rules.

Lady Dove

I worked hard to breed her the way she is and I hope to use her to continue to improve my Arabian lines. The reason why I think she should win is because she's one of my finest purebred Arabians that I've ever bred and owned. She will be at Summer Ranch, my holding account.

Morning Dew

I try to keep the white fluffy mane with feathering in some of my horses. It took me a while to find several of these horses to breed my own. I think she should win because of her near white beauty and she has a tiger eye gene.

Milky Way Breeze

She's one of my many fine racehorses bred and owned by me. I had managed to find and buy her sire. I think she should win because she is a beautiful gray color, fully trained, and has given me a great foal from one of the colts of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Willows
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Willows »

Read Rules.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1743670

Yorkshire coach horse ( Rare in game breed -136 Active Horses )

After doing a bit of research on the breed , i fell in love with everything about the Coach horse. They are a strong,elegant breed that was used long ago to pull carriages, matched pairs were highly sought after. I'm still in the process of bettering the breeds stats and overall appearance , matching it as closely to the breeds standards as possible. The reason i fee; that this horse should win : It is a rare breed that is vastly underrated and easily overlooked, few knowing the breeds noble heritage.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1742919

Welsh Cob -205 Active Horse

Like the Yorkshire Coach horse, there are relatively fewer welsh Cob horses in game then most other breeds.
The Cob is a sturdy reliable riding mount and is the tallest of the Welsh pony breeds ,often ridden by adults and children alike. The reason I feel this horse should win : The cobs overall beauty and perky personality.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1745800

Thoroughbred Stallion. He's just an amazing beauty
Last edited by Willows on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
StrongestStallion
Visit My Farm

Post by StrongestStallion »

He has tack on if you click on him

Code Lightning was one of the first foals I ever bred, a very nice person trained him for free for me since I was very new to the game, he is one of my favourite horses. This is why I think he should win. :D
Last edited by StrongestStallion on Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
StrongestStallion
Visit My Farm

Last edited by StrongestStallion on Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
StrongestStallion
Visit My Farm

He has no tack on if you click on him

Barely Legal, he is one of the few horses I own that is a rare breed and I really like his colour, he is light but also dark which is cute. this is why I think he should win, also I forgot to write 'read' on my first post so I just did it there XD.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:36 pm