The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Re: Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Post by Horses#9 »

WichitaFeather wrote:
GentleGiants wrote: I read over the rules. is ther something i messed? im entering only 1 horse because i dont have any others i want to enter, and i explained why i want him to win :D
Yes, if you read the bottom line of the rules there is something that needs to be included in your post in order to be entered.
Jazzie03 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I need for all of you to re-read the rules over again in order to be entered as well.
Hi sorry I have corrected my mistake :D
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
"read"
Hi! I am entering these horses:
*UDI* Legendary Penny

I bred this girl on my side account, HorseGirlUDI. I think she should win because I have never seen such a striking palomino color as hers. I am in love with her shining gold coat and stark white mane! I am trying to breed her to make foals that are as beautiful as her. I actually bred her after I bred her brother, who is the same color. When I saw how handsome he turned out, I bred their dam to the same stallion to try and get a horse of the same color. I was very happy with the results!

*AF* Sunburst Candy

I bred this one on this account. I think he should win because his color is also very unique. He is also one of my favorite horses. I like to experiment with breeding different horses to see what color combinations I can get, and he was a result of one of those experiments. I loved his color, so I kept on breeding his parents and now have quite a few horses of this color. They're all still younger, so I couldn't enter them here.

Thank you so much for doing this!
jsrules
Visit My Farm

Post by jsrules »

I would like to enter my mare Golden Girl since starting this game on 2nd December I have been trying to breed some really nice strong Arabians especially a Filly with 6 Gold stats and yesterday I think she should win because of her gorgeous blue eyes and flowing mane my next goal is 7 Gold Everyone who i have spoken to in Horse World Online have been amazing & Helpful anyway I have posted a pic of Golden Girl Below :)

I have read the rules of this contest & Thank you for hosting this fine event

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1750520

Last edited by jsrules on Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
Oaklodge Racing
Where Dreams Become Reality!

Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

WichitaFeather wrote:Read
Alts: ( Just Going To List Them All, Because I Dont Know If I Might List Horses From Those Alts )
*LittleCookie_Stables
*Little_Cookie772
*Trained Horse Holder

First Horse: Owned By Me. Bred By Mora

Why my Horse should win He has a nice color and build. I would like to win, but if I don't then it is okay.
Did I work hard on this?: For the money I bought him for, yes I did. But for the horse, I have really not done anything to make him this amazing. I give the credit if the competitive and training to mora.
Second Horse: Owned and Bred By Me.

Why my horse should win He has a nice color and build. I would like to win, but if I don't then it is okay.
Did I work hard on this?: I did work hard on him, I had to use several studs to make the perfect grinder. He has a nice cream color with light brown stockings, which is what I think is beautiful.
Third Horse: Owned And Bred By Me.

Why my horse should win He has a nice color and build. I would like to win, but if I don't then it is okay.
Did I work hard on this?: When I got him, I was happy to see that he didn't look like a mutated estonian. I had to use a stud to get rid of the small body and the huge head issue. His golden champagne color made him look like a golden bar
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

Leopard Horse wrote:This is one of my most beautiful stallions. When I got him I was just so grateful for him and he was such a beautiful colt. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1575201 I gut love him so much. :D
Please make sure to read all of the rules :) You also need to include a description about the horse and why you think he should win :)
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

jsrules wrote:I would like to enter my mare Golden Girl since starting this game on 2nd December I have been trying to breed some really nice strong Arabians especially a Filly with 6 Gold stats and yesterday I did it so my next goal is 7 Gold Everyone who i have spoken to in Horse World Online have been amazing & Helpful anyway I have posted a pic of Golden Girl Below :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1750520

Please make sure to read all of the rules! There's something missing from your post :)
Animalsrule
Visit My Farm

Post by Animalsrule »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:
First Place: 300k
Second Place: 150k
Third Place: 75k

Rules:
- Do not ask to win, this is already hard to judge :)
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be alive at the time of the contest
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
- Horses coats: I like roans, dapples, and lighter colors, I like unique horses
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
- Include why you think your horse(s) should win
Read the rules!!! :D ;)

Hi i would like to enter my beautie
SassyRain :D 8-)

I think she should win because she is a rare breed
I know she hasn't got the best of stats but she is my first Australian stock horse that I have bred
I also love her shineness as well
Thanks for hosting this

Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:This is one of my most beautiful stallions. When I got him I was just so grateful for him and he was such a beautiful colt. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1575201 I gut love him so much. I think that he should win because he just has such a beautiful coat and such kind looking eyes.:D
Please make sure to read all of the rules :) You also need to include a description about the horse and why you think he should win :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Ok so this horse is my favorite horse. I love her so much. She has some greens and a few golds. No reds! :D :D I bought this horse a few months ago, and I paid almost all of my money. I had about $30000 and she costed me $29,870. I knew she was worth alot because of the price. She is very beautiful. Here is the link, http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1738616 I think this horse should win because she is very talented and I paid almost all my money for her. :D :D I know she is not really pretty but, you cant help how you look. :D :D :D :D Thanks for reading!!!! :) :) :) :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1587761

So this is my second entry. His name is Old Blizzard, he is cery pretty in my opinion. Many golds. No reds. It took me lots of messaging and selling horses to buy him. His original price was $90000. But I got the seller to bring the price down to 35000. That took alot of my money. I had to sell 2 of my best horses for money. I think he should win because, I spent lots of time on trying to buy him. I think he should also win because he is very pretty. :D :D :) :)

Thanks for reading!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:27 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:27 pm