The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Redpyre
Visit My Farm

Re: Wichita's Beauty Contest! (300k Grand Prize)

Post by Redpyre »

I read the rules!

And I'm starting with one entry because I'm low on time, but I'll come back and edit this post if I can get
others set up.

Emperor

I had to jump at the chance to post Emperor, even if I don't end up getting the time to put up any others. He is currently my favorite horse on either of my accounts (and you can see his tack if you click on him). He is part of a breeding project where I raise up healthy, improving lines of Przewalskis and Akhal-Tekes, and combine them into a new breed. The project is still only a few generations in, but he already exemplifies the sort of goal I'm aiming for and I'm very proud of him. He holds a lot of meaning for me in that way. And strictly beauty-wise, I love the combination of metallic and dun that he has going on (his training sheen isn't too shabby either). His particular dun markings look like warpaint to me. I just love him to pieces.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

GentleGiants wrote: I read over the rules. is ther something i messed? im entering only 1 horse because i dont have any others i want to enter, and i explained why i want him to win :D
Yes, if you read the bottom line of the rules there is something that needs to be included in your post in order to be entered.
Jazzie03 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I need for all of you to re-read the rules over again in order to be entered as well.
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

WichitaFeather wrote:
GentleGiants wrote: I read over the rules. is ther something i messed? im entering only 1 horse because i dont have any others i want to enter, and i explained why i want him to win :D
Yes, if you read the bottom line of the rules there is something that needs to be included in your post in order to be entered.
Jazzie03 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I need for all of you to re-read the rules over again in order to be entered as well.

Hi i can't for some reason have 1 picture of my horse with tack and one with out
Is that what I needed to do I am unsure? :D
Jazzie03
Visit My Farm

Post by Jazzie03 »

Jazzie03 wrote:
WichitaFeather wrote:

Hi i can't for some reason have 1 picture of my horse with tack and one with out
Is that what I needed to do I am unsure? :D

Sorry just read through for the third time I think I have done it I hope plz check my post :)
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

WichitaFeather wrote:
Jazzie03 wrote:
Horses#9 wrote:
Fluffyroro wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I read the directions. Not sure what I am missing so just disregard my entries. thanks! :)
GentleGiants
Visit My Farm

Post by GentleGiants »

Ok, im trying again,
I read the rules again.
I want to enter this horse http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1739443
I choose to enter just one horse because I don't have any others I am interested in entering.
I aged the horse to breeding age, so it is mature, and I am keeping him on my side account named gentlegiants2 so that he doesn't age.
I did not work hard to achieve this horse, I just bought it in the market.
I came across your competition before I had this horse and really wished to enter so I searched the market for a horse I might like to have and enter, and I found this one and bought it for this contest.
I think this horse should win because he is the fanciest horse I have :D

am I missing any other information? im sorry im getting confused. if there is something I missed, can you point it out please? I wanna participate in this contest. :D

Thank You!
WichitaFeather wrote:
Hello Everyone!
I'll be doing another beauty contest. The ending date will be exactly a month from now, so February 16'th, 2019.If you have any questions please feel free to private message, meet me on chat or ping me here!

Prizes:
First Place: 300k
Second Place: 150k
Third Place: 75k

Rules:
- Do not ask to win, this is already hard to judge :)
- Do not be upset if you don't win, there's always next time as this isn't my first beauty contest I've held
- Do your best! I am understanding of new and newish players and a lack of resources will not be used against you
- You may post 3 Entries
- Horses must be alive at the time of the contest
- Horses must be owned by you. If you have them on a second account I just ask that you mention that it is on your second account so I do not think it is sold and no longer yours
-Foals are not accepted. They must be in adulthood and able to see their true body type
- If you have read all of the rules please include "read" in your post for entry

What Is This Judged On?:
- Horses coats: I like roans, dapples, and lighter colors, I like unique horses
Breed and Body: How normal the body looks, if it is a beautifully built horse, if the breed is rare, and if the horse is overall pretty
Tack/Decor: Dress them up! But also have a photo of them without tack please Colors dont matter so long as it looks pretty and matches your horse well

What to include?:
- Include a back story, did you work hard for this horse, to breed their horse breed?
- Include why you think your horse(s) should win
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

Questhaven wrote:
Im not sure why everyone's having such a hard time understanding the rules. It states to include "Read" or that you have read the rules if you read it. If you want to enter feel free. I am just trying to make sure everyone is aware of the rules.
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

GentleGiants wrote:
Perfect, you're entered :)
WichitaFeather
Visit My Farm

Post by WichitaFeather »

Jazzie03 wrote:
Perfect, you're entered.
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

This is one of my most beautiful stallions. When I got him I was just so grateful for him and he was such a beautiful colt. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1575201 I gut love him so much. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:07 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:07 pm