The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

$5,000,000 Grand Prize Poetry Contest - $18,500,000 Total Prizes!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: $5,000,000 Grand Prize Poetry Contest - $18,500,000 Total Prizes!

Post by KYTrainer »

Thanks!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Poseikip wrote:
HOrse haven wrote:.hello
Have you judged the freestyle poems yet?
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

MerrySmile wrote:
Poseikip wrote:
So sorry, between school and everything else I'm really struggling to get them done, but I promise I'm working on it.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Poseikip wrote:
MerrySmile wrote:
So sorry, between school and everything else I'm really struggling to get them done, but I promise I'm working on it.
That's ok. :D Just wondered if you'd forgotten. Good luck with school stuff.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

AkumaKashi Holding wrote:.
jsrules wrote:.
Southerngal wrote:.
KYTrainer wrote:.
Willows wrote:.
Redpyre wrote:.
MerrySmile wrote:.
buzzy wrote:.
Kamichi Stables wrote:.
Little_Cookie771 wrote:.
Stick wrote:.
Hi all! I am very sorry, but between school and life problems I have not been able to do this as I wished. Yes, I have read over all of your poems and found them enjoyable, but I just can't handle the stress of judging them.

So, I would like to propose that all entries in the free-style competition be awarded with 1 mil, and I make sure that I can actually do what I've promised to do the next contest. If anyone does not like this proposition I will continue to work on this, but if there is a unanimous vote for the free 1 mil, and the ability to ask for rank-free feedback I will go this route.

Please respond to this post with your opinions.

Thank you all so much, and sorry!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Poseikip wrote:

Hi all! I am very sorry, but between school and life problems I have not been able to do this as I wished. Yes, I have read over all of your poems and found them enjoyable, but I just can't handle the stress of judging them.

So, I would like to propose that all entries in the free-style competition be awarded with 1 mil, and I make sure that I can actually do what I've promised to do the next contest. If anyone does not like this proposition I will continue to work on this, but if there is a unanimous vote for the free 1 mil, and the ability to ask for rank-free feedback I will go this route.

I am fine with that. It is ultimately your decision, but I am happy with this generous proposition.

Kamichi
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Poseikip wrote:

So, I would like to propose that all entries in the freestyle competition be awarded 1 mil, and I make sure that I can actually do what I've promised to do the next contest. If anyone does not like this proposition I will continue to work on this, but if there is a unanimous vote for the free 1 mil, and the ability to ask for rank-free feedback I will go this route.

This is quite generous, but it is your choice.
-Cookie
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Poseikip wrote:
Willows wrote:.
Redpyre wrote:.
MerrySmile wrote:.
buzzy wrote:.
Kamichi Stables wrote:.
Little_Cookie771 wrote:.
Stick wrote:.

I’m down. Thank you!
Last edited by KYTrainer on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Post by MerrySmile »

Poseikip wrote:

That's fine, but you don't have to make it that much! Goodness, that's a lot.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

I could use some of that mlney it would help alot. But it doesn't need to be that much. Im not really understanding so can u buy one of my Master CHampions for some money? I would really appreciate it. Ill link it, and you can look and see if ur interested :D :D :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:24 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:24 am