The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse of the Month

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse of the Month

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 15 more days until judging!
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse. If one of the horses you entered DIDN'T win, you can always re-enter them in the next month (Ex: If your didn't win in February, you can enter whatever month you feel like). If one of the horses you entered won, you need can't re-enter the next month (Ex: Your horse won February but you can't enter in March but you can enter in April). This rule is to let everyone's horses have a chance at winning.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on March 29th, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

I think that she should win because she is a grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77 and that she has a high speed conformation.

When your horse wins, I'll ask you to answer these questions below and your answers will be posted below your horse's picture:

What breed is your horse?
Is this horse a part of one of your breeding projects?
Why do you like your horse?
What kinds of competitions does your horse do?
Does your horse have any titles and/or word records?
What are the names of the horse's dam and sire?
Is there anything else you would like to say about your horse?
This is my QH mare I bred and own, I just love her and think she is beautiful
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

countrycool wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse. If one of the horses you entered DIDN'T win, you can always re-enter them in the next month (Ex: If your didn't win in February, you can enter whatever month you feel like). If one of the horses you entered won, you need can't re-enter the next month (Ex: Your horse won February but you can't enter in March but you can enter in April). This rule is to let everyone's horses have a chance at winning.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on March 29th, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

I think that she should win because she is a grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77 and that she has a high speed conformation.

When your horse wins, I'll ask you to answer these questions below and your answers will be posted below your horse's picture:

This is my QH mare I bred and own, I just love her and think she is beautiful
Thanks for entering! :D
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

this is my Belgian Warmblood,
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

countrycool wrote:

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

this is my Belgian Warmblood,
Thanks for entering! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 6 more days until judging! Enter your horses while you still can!
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1839383
This is the horse I would like to enter. She is a pure Andalusian filly. She is part of my breeding program to breed andalusians. I like this horse, because she kind of has the colour that Andalusians have in real life, and she has 3 golds. SHe doesn't do any competitions yet, so she doesn't have any titles or world records either.
The sire is: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1833045 (MGCh. ++ American Desire)
The dam is: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1817909 (GH Coffee Liquer)
I just adore this horse because she is my first Andalusian horse. (BTW When my Andalusian colt is grown up, I will breed him to this filly, and then people can buy some of their foals)
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Lila2517 wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1839383
This is the horse I would like to enter. She is a pure Andalusian filly. She is part of my breeding program to breed andalusians. I like this horse, because she kind of has the colour that Andalusians have in real life, and she has 3 golds. SHe doesn't do any competitions yet, so she doesn't have any titles or world records either.
The sire is: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1833045 (MGCh. ++ American Desire)
The dam is: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1817909 (GH Coffee Liquer)
I just adore this horse because she is my first Andalusian horse. (BTW When my Andalusian colt is grown up, I will breed him to this filly, and then people can buy some of their foals)
Thank you for entering! :D
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila2517 »

Country Cool´s Belgian Warmblood is dead/retired :?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Lila2517 wrote:Country Cool´s Belgian Warmblood is dead/retired :?
You can pick a different horse to enter
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:39 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:39 pm