The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse of the Month

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Horse of the Month

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse. If one of the horses you entered DIDN'T win, you can always re-enter them in the next month (Ex: If your didn't win in February, you can enter whatever month you feel like). If one of the horses you entered won, you need can't re-enter the next month (Ex: Your horse won February but you can't enter in March but you can enter in April). This rule is to let everyone's horses have a chance at winning.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on June 21st, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

I think that she should win because she is a grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77 and that she has a high speed conformation.

When your horse wins, I'll ask you to answer these questions below and your answers will be posted below your horse's picture:

What breed is your horse?
Is this horse a part of one of your breeding projects?
Why do you like your horse?
What kinds of competitions does your horse do?
Does your horse have any titles and/or word records?
What are the names of the horse's dam and sire?
Is there anything else you would like to say about your horse?
Last edited by PeacefulOreo on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am, edited 9 times in total.
16fang76ok
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse of the Month

Post by 16fang76ok »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1596971

I think my horse should win is because he comes from a long line of my favorite and first horses. Friesians are a very beautiful and elegant breed of horse and I think mine and all Friesians should be horse of the month. :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

16fang76ok wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1596971

I think my horse should win is because he comes from a long line of my favorite and first horses. Friesians are a very beautiful and elegant breed of horse and I think mine and all Friesians should be horse of the month. :D
He's lovely! Thanks for entering! :D
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on February 28th, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

I think that she should win because she is a grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77 and that she has a high speed conformation.

When your horse wins, I'll ask you to answer these questions below and your answers will be posted below your horse's picture:

Horse #1 (*RVF* Quincy Thoughts) Should win because she is the first one of the rare Tokara horses that I have bred. She should also win because she has very low COI (7.44%), a bushy mane, and nice coloring.

Horse #2 (Last Eclipse) Should win because he has good conformation, good titles in three Disciplines, has 71,563 HGP, Gold: Stamina, Tempo, Balance, Agility, Intelligence, and Green: Speed.

Horse #3 (Mischievous) Should win because he has a very handsome pattern, has 72,622 HGP, good conformation, 6 gold, 1 green, has very good bloodlines.

Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
Golden Stats
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Stats »

I would consider my beautiful mare because she has a unique coat pattern, she's a champ in two titles, she's intelligent and it took a while to breed her and her siblings (which I would like to thank Hiya and Black diamond Eq for help in training.) :D

~ 깨질 수없는 영혼~
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on February 28th, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

Horse #1 (*RVF* Quincy Thoughts) Should win because she is the first one of the rare Tokara horses that I have bred. She should also win because she has very low COI (7.44%), a bushy mane, and nice coloring.

Horse #2 (Last Eclipse) Should win because he has good conformation, good titles in three Disciplines, has 71,563 HGP, Gold: Stamina, Tempo, Balance, Agility, Intelligence, and Green: Speed.

Horse #3 (Mischievous) Should win because he has a very handsome pattern, has 72,622 HGP, good conformation, 6 gold, 1 green, has very good bloodlines.

Thanks for entering! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Golden Stats wrote:I would consider my beautiful mare because she has a unique coat pattern, she's a champ in two titles, she's intelligent and it took a while to breed her and her siblings (which I would like to thank Hiya and Black diamond Eq for help in training.) :D

~ 깨질 수없는 영혼~
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 12 days left before I pick the horse that earns "Horse of the Month"! Enter your horses while you can!
Claynitro4life
Visit My Farm

Post by Claynitro4life »

I believe that Princess Splash should be horse of the month because she has a beautiful greying coat and is in my breeding program.

I believe that Mountain song should be horse of the month because he has an amazing coat and has given me a beautiful mare that I use in my breeding program.

I believe that Princess Shadow should be horse of the month because she has a beautiful green eye and she has 62,560 HGP and has 3 golds- Tempo, Agility, and Intelligence and 2 greens- Stamina and Balance and might consider selling when she is older
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Claynitro4life wrote:Image
I believe that Princess Splash should be horse of the month because she has a beautiful greying coat and is in my breeding program.

I believe that Mountain song should be horse of the month because he has an amazing coat and has given me a beautiful mare that I use in my breeding program.

I believe that Princess Shadow should be horse of the month because she has a beautiful green eye and she has 62,560 HGP and has 3 golds- Tempo, Agility, and Intelligence and 2 greens- Stamina and Balance and might consider selling when she is older
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 am