The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse of the Month

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Lila2517
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse of the Month

Post by Lila2517 »

Hey everyone!
I think my horse should become horse of the month, because he is a very beautiful young stallion.
The horse I will be entering in this contest is Golden Memories a friesian stallion of 2 and a half years. I think he has a good chance to win because he is completely black with no white spots or markings, he is pureblood friesian, and he has an excellent bloodline.
Here is the link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1792049
His mom was pure friesian and his dad too, which makes him a pure friesian. Friesians are my favorite type of horses because I live in the Netherlands and Friesians come from the Netherlands, that Friesians can be used for almost any equestrian sport, and that they have such an elegant, gracious, and absolutely amazing way of moving! If my horse doesn't become Horse OF The Month, I don't care one single bit, because he is special to me and I don't care what other people think about me or any of my horses.
Horsy greetings and luck,
Lila2517!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Lila2517 wrote:Hey everyone!
I think my horse should become horse of the month, because he is a very beautiful young stallion.
The horse I will be entering in this contest is Golden Memories a friesian stallion of 2 and a half years. I think he has a good chance to win because he is completely black with no white spots or markings, he is pureblood friesian, and he has an excellent bloodline.
Here is the link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1792049
His mom was pure friesian and his dad too, which makes him a pure friesian. Friesians are my favorite type of horses because I live in the Netherlands and Friesians come from the Netherlands, that Friesians can be used for almost any equestrian sport, and that they have such an elegant, gracious, and absolutely amazing way of moving! If my horse doesn't become Horse OF The Month, I don't care one single bit, because he is special to me and I don't care what other people think about me or any of my horses.
Horsy greetings and luck,
Lila2517!
Thanks for entering! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 8 more days until judging!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on February 28th, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

I think that she should win because she is a grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77 and that she has a high speed conformation.

When your horse wins, I'll ask you to answer these questions below and your answers will be posted below your horse's picture:

What breed is your horse?
Is this horse a part of one of your breeding projects?
Why do you like your horse?
What kinds of competitions does your horse do?
Does your horse have any titles and/or word records?
What are the names of the horse's dam and sire?
Is there anything else you would like to say about your horse?
Is it possible to change my three horses? If so here are the new three:
*RVF* Zealous Ice: I think he should win because he has beautiful markings and spots, he is also rare and I've been working on his breed for a while.

*RVF* Forgotten Business : I think should win because of her beautiful markings and color, she is also rare and has been with me, giving me a ton of foals for a while.

Penny: I think should win because of how her color has changed throughout her life and because of how lovely her color is now

Last edited by Rhorsegirl80 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:I decided to do this for fun. The prize is the "Horse of the Month" and for your horse and your name to be recognized and posted on all of my different topics (my farm log, this topic, and on my farm page. I will also post the winners in General Chit Chat). There is only a first place BUT each month, you can nominate up to 3 of your horses and tell me why your horse should get the "Horse of the Month". The only other rules are that the horse can be any age as long as they are born, rehomed, and/or haven't aged out and that you must own the horse.

At the end of each month, I will choose the horse who gets "Horse of the Month". I will be judging on February 28th, 2019.

Here's an example:

⚡lιgнтnιng cryѕтal

I think that she should win because she is a grandfilly of ∰ Daedalus de Whyle -- 62* 34 30 62* -- 1:59.77 and that she has a high speed conformation.

When your horse wins, I'll ask you to answer these questions below and your answers will be posted below your horse's picture:

Does your horse have any titles and/or word records?
Is it possible to change my three horses? If so here are the new three:
*RVF* Zealous Ice: I think he should win because he has beautiful markings and spots

*RVF* Forgotten Business : I think should win because of her beautiful markings and color

Penny: I think should win because of how her color has changed throughout her life and because of how lovely her color is now

Sure! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 5 days left before judging for this month of February!
Little_Cookie771
Visit My Farm

ℓιттℓє ¢σσкιє - Horses Of The Month

Post by Little_Cookie771 »

Belgian

Yep

They have a light build.

Racing

Does your horse have any titles and/or word-records?
One is a champion the other one doesn't have a title.
But for being Belgians, local shows for them are level 9 and level 10

The sire's name is Unnamed Horse #1757737 and The mare's name is Lunar Desperado.
They have the same father and mother.

Got to say, light racing Belgians is something new for HWO ( other than Valler's )

Horse's Links?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1768856

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1770111
[Insert an inspirational quote or funny comment]

I breed a ton of horses. The most common ones are Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, and Turkmen. I like to make cursed horses, so I might sell a few from time to time.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 2 more days left! Enter your horses while you still can!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I will be judging tomorrow!
Uralym
Visit My Farm

Post by Uralym »

I believe this stallion should be promoted because he is the first Bashkir with 60+k genetic potential bred on HWO. Also, he has the most classic, typical exterior for his breed including coat color, 5* evaluation, and absolutely correct conformation. Moreover, he has both fluffy feathers and a gorgeous standing mane, which is quite rare, and all this combines with a relatively low COI.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:06 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:06 pm