The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse of the Month

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse of the Month

Post by PeacefulOreo »

walnut the hamster wrote:I think my horse Spartan should win because he has all gold stats, he is all trained up, He is a champion cutting horse and he is just a beautiful stallion.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1782209 Link to see him.
Thanks for entering! :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

The winner of the "Horse of the Month" for March of 2019 is Sunchaser, owned by melanta.

Here's the rules about re-entering if you would like to re-enter: If one of the horses you entered DIDN'T win, you can always re-enter them in the next month (Ex: If your didn't win in February, you can enter whatever month you feel like). If one of the horses you entered won, you can't re-enter the next month (Ex: Your horse won February but you can't enter in March but you can enter in April). This rule is to let everyone's horses have a chance at winning.

The owner of Sunchaser, please fill out this form and I will post this under the horse's photo:

Is this horse a part of one of your breeding projects?
Why do you like your horse?
What kinds of competitions does your horse do?
Does your horse have any titles and/or word records?
What are the names of the horse's dam and sire?
Is there anything else you would like to say about your horse?
melanta
Visit My Farm

Post by melanta »

First of all, thank you! It was really unexpected (:
Is this horse a part of one of your breeding projects?
Yes, I am now in the process of breeding Quarter Horses that will be most successful in western disciplines and hunter events, as well as meet some specific appearance traits. I like the original looks of QH in the game but I also would like to introduce some new features for this breed.
Why do you like your horse?
At the moment he is the most accurate picture of what I want to achieve (although I expect every new generation to be even closer to the ideal!). Big, well-muscled, proportionate and quite ready for any challenge (:
What kinds of competitions does your horse do?
Western Trail, Hunter, Western Pleasure and Working Ranch.
Does your horse have any titles and/or word records?
Yes, he is Supreme Champion in Western Trail, Master Champion in Hunter and Western PLeasure, and Champion in Working Ranch.
What are the names of the horse's dam and sire?
Sunchaser's dam was Sahara and sire Ancient Mighty Gold (bred by hdmcminn and owned by CountryCool2).
Is there anything else you would like to say about your horse?
I think Sunchaser has quite the potential. I hope he can gain new titles in the future and, what's even more important, sire excellent progeny. When my project is at the right stage, I will share the results (by offering horses on the market) with everyone interested, which I am excited for (:
MMKattarinaT
Visit My Farm

Post by MMKattarinaT »

Oreo

I think she could win cause of her looks, she reminds me of Oreos!
She doesn't have an high GP and I haven't trained her mostly cause I'm only gonna breed on her for her looks.
She's a mixed Falabella but still 14hh xD
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

MMKattarinaT wrote:Oreo

I think she could win cause of her looks, she reminds me of Oreos!
She doesn't have an high GP and I haven't trained her mostly cause I'm only gonna breed on her for her looks.
She's a mixed Falabella but still 14hh xD
Thanks for entering!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

The next judging date will be on April 29th, 2019!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Horse of the month
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1316184
HB Crystal Exsplosion: I think she should win because she is 34 years old, still producing foals... and has produced 11 so far... She is exstreamly fast... and her foals are all wonderful broodmares and studs. He Sire is a North African Barb and her mother is one of my first mares. She has had a highly productive life, and my only regret with her is that i never trained her / champed her!!

2. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1369234
HB Diamond Admiral: GCH. Lipizzaner Stallion. I think he should win because he is a beautiful stallion, of a breed that needs to become more popular... And GCH. in a wonderful event (Saddleseat)! He a wonderful sire, who gives his foals bold, easy, gentle temperaments. He can compete in many events, and win... I'm just focusing on saddleseat for now. My mantra about him? any mare x Diamond = Rock star foal + Training = Champion!! :lol:
His mother is my first Lipizzaner. (He is on my freeze account)

3. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1826449
HB Fearless: GCH. Arabian Stallion!!
I think he should win because he is truly a gem of a stallion... 6 Gold, HGP 72,006!!! He excels at Endurance, and is in the process of winning new titles! He is a wonderful sire, who gives his foals strong, fearless, powerful and swift tempers. He is a fast horse, but always gives his foals bombproof temperments that shine in Endurance. He is safe and dependable, and will rise to the level of his handler. He is producing great all around foals, and if bred to a TB he can give stamina and hight!!! (Also on my freeze account!!)

Thanks!!
Last edited by honeybunny on Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

honeybunny wrote:
Horse of the month
1. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1316184
HB Crystal Exsplosion: I think she should win because she in 31 years old, still producing foals... and has produced 11 so far... She is exstreamly fast... and her foals are all wonderful broodmares and studs. He Sire is a North African Barb and her mother is one of my first mares. She has had a highly productive life, and my only regret with her is that i never trained her / champed her!!

2. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1369234
HB Diamond Admiral: GCH. Lipizzaner Stallion. I think he should win because he is a beautiful stallion, of a breed that needs to become more popular... And GCH. in a wonderful event (Saddleseat)! He a wonderful sire, who gives his foals bold, easy, gentle temperaments. He can compete in many events, and win... I'm just focusing on saddleseat for now. My mantra about him? any mare x Diamond = Rock star foal + Training = Champion!! :lol:
His mother is my first Lipizzaner. (He is on my freeze account)

3. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1826449
HB Fearless: GCH. Arabian Stallion!!
I think he should win because he is truly a gem of a stallion... 6 Gold, HGP 72,006!!! He excels at Endurance, and is in the process of winning new titles! He is a wonderful sire, who gives his foals strong, fearless, powerful and swift tempers. He is a fast horse, but always gives his foals bombproof temperments that shine in Endurance. He is safe and dependable, and will rise to the level of his handler. He is producing great all around foals, and if bred to a TB he can give stamina and hight!!!

Thanks!!
Thanks for entering!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Only 7 days left until judging!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

PeacefulOreo wrote:Only 7 days left until judging!

I would like to enter Moon. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1860053
He is such a pretty stallion and I love this stallion. Has pretty foals.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:18 pm