The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*CLOSED* Guess his Color: Prizes worth 100K * Winners announced!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: *CLOSED* Guess his Color: Prizes worth 100K * Winners announced!!!

Post by honeybunny »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote:
You can have ither horse... I want to keep Tiger... but if you want to SMGCH him I wouldn't mind giving him to you... In snow's memory I would love for him to become a top stallion... can I breed to him though? I really would love to keep snow's bloodline in my herd... she is Zabpara… I would want to stud to him at least once every breeding season... (spring) would that be a problem? But short answer... I would love you to take him and make him famous... I don't have enough time to champ beyond champion... LOL so please feel free!
I'm slightly confused. So the first horse that caught my eye I am able to take as my prize horse? If so, yes I am more than happy to stud him to you as he gains titles for $1.Let me know if I understood that properly.

~ HOF 2
Sorry for not being clear... you may have either horse! :D
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

honeybunny wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
I'm slightly confused. So the first horse that caught my eye I am able to take as my prize horse? If so, yes I am more than happy to stud him to you as he gains titles for $1.Let me know if I understood that properly.

~ HOF 2
Sorry for not being clear... you may have either horse! :D
I would prefer this guy since he has better odds of being a SMGCh. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1380231

~ HOF 2
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Sorry for not being clear... you may have either horse! :D
I would prefer this guy since he has better odds of being a SMGCh. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1380231

~ HOF 2
Ok he will be put up right away!!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

honeybunny wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2
Ok he will be put up right away!!
Just thought I would inform you that D'natio TIGER is already a Dressage champ and placed 2nd in a big Dressage comp and earned over $3million. He is on his way to become a Dressage and Endurance SMGCh. Thank you again for him and please let me know when you want to use him for stud. I'll put him up for you for $1 at stud since he was very valuable to you.

Hope you're having a great night!
~ HOF 2

D'natio TIGER
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
honeybunny wrote: Ok he will be put up right away!!
Just thought I would inform you that D'natio TIGER is already a Dressage champ and placed 2nd in a big Dressage comp and earned over $3million. He is on his way to become a Dressage and Endurance SMGCh. Thank you again for him and please let me know when you want to use him for stud. I'll put him up for you for $1 at stud since he was very valuable to you.

~ HOF 2

D'natio TIGER
OMG!! YOU ARE FAST!! :D Thank you so much for making him famouse for Snow's sake... I will let you know when I have room to stud to him! :D
Have a great summer!! HB {GM}
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

honeybunny wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:

~ HOF 2

D'natio TIGER
OMG!! YOU ARE FAST!! :D Thank you so much for making him famouse for Snow's sake... I will let you know when I have room to stud to him! :D
Have a great summer!! HB {GM}
Of course, I plan to make him famous much like my other Arabian horses. He is currently housed with them so he has friends and is able to teach them the ropes of how to become a champ! And no worries, I will keep on comping him till you are ready :)

Thank you again and have a great summer as well :D
~ HOF 2
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Thismyswamp wrote:Ping
The mare that you picked {GM} Dreaming of TigerKisses
Won the contest she was in and I have bred her to King. She is at a balanced weight and ready for you to pick up! Just offer $1! :D And have fun!

{GM} Honeybunny
Breeder of fine Arabian Stock horses
Thismyswamp
Visit My Farm

Post by Thismyswamp »

honeybunny wrote:
Thismyswamp wrote:Ping
The mare that you picked {GM} Dreaming of TigerKisses
Won the contest she was in and I have bred her to King. She is at a balanced weight and ready for you to pick up! Just offer $1! :D And have fun!

{GM} Honeybunny
JUst let me know when you put her up fo offer!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Thismyswamp wrote:
honeybunny wrote: The mare that you picked {GM} Dreaming of TigerKisses

{GM} Honeybunny
JUst let me know when you put her up fo offer!
Sorry I couldn't boost her weight... I was super busy and my farm is semi frozen! she is up for offers!!! Also King is up for stud... feel free to use him one Kisses!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:30 am