The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Logo Contest- Money and Trained TB Prizes!

Post by Purple Lightning »

It looks like I should do it in white for your farm...the blues I used match the mountains (by accident), oops! :lol:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Purple Lightning wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Maybe try the small horse and see what happens? :) If it doesn’t work then I can stick with just the text!
Thank you!! No, I like it just how it is :) It’s beautiful, and both it and the avatar work fine! As long as they don’t disappear in a couple days, I will be very, very happy!! :D (Which you assured me they wouldn’t, I have faith :))
And you have a very nice signature :)
Yay, I'm so glad you like them! Let's see if either of these work - do they need to be smaller?

Logo without horse:

And larger signature for farm pages! I wasn't sure just how large, so let me know if it needs to be bigger:

I'm also having issues because Photoshop is showing me one size (which I thought was "actual" size) but then the sizing looks totally different in the browser. I've got to figure out what is going on here. :roll:
I love all of them! :) thank you so much!
The only problem is, the one for my farm logo is way too big.. you can click on my farm and take a look :) (the top left logo above my barns and stuff)
And the one for my main farm page (where all my farm information is written) is too small. But that’s ok, I can deal with that :) It looks so nice!
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Purple Lightning wrote:It looks like I should do it in white for your farm...the blues I used match the mountains (by accident), oops! :lol:
Yeah maybe white would work better for the farm logo, but I like blue everyone else, it’s a very pretty color! :)
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

See if this works for your farm logo:

I'll work on the farm description one! But my battery is about to die, so it'll be a little later before I can get you that one, hehe. :lol:
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Purple Lightning wrote:See if this works for your farm logo:

I'll work on the farm description one! But my battery is about to die, so it'll be a little later before I can get you that one, hehe. :lol:
I like it!! :D Thank you so much!
That’s totally fine ;)
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Purple Lightning wrote:See if this works for your farm logo:

That’s totally fine ;)
Just out of sheer curiosity, what happens when you use the first one, for the signature? When I put mine on my page, it comes out at least larger, when it *should* be smaller than the one I sent you for your farm. I'm wondering if it's compressing them for some reason.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Purple Lightning wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
That’s totally fine ;)
Just out of sheer curiosity, what happens when you use the first one, for the signature? When I put mine on my page, it comes out at least larger, when it *should* be smaller than the one I sent you for your farm. I'm wondering if it's compressing them for some reason.
You mean the signature that is attached below or the farm signature?
I’m currently using the very first signature logo you made for my signature attached below. I also tried it for my farm logo signature but it was too big.
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Purple Lightning wrote:
I’m currently using the very first signature logo you made for my signature attached below. I also tried it for my farm logo signature but it was too big.
The one that's attached below in your signature, but use THAT one on your farm description. The code is definitely compressing the images for some reason, because when I right click and say "open in new tab", it shows me the large image that it actually is. Soooo, I think if you use the initial signature size one, it will end up looking larger than what is on your farm page now. I don't know why it is doing that. :?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Purple Lightning wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
The one that's attached below in your signature, but use THAT one on your farm description. The code is definitely compressing the images for some reason, because when I right click and say "open in new tab", it shows me the large image that it actually is. Soooo, I think if you use the initial signature size one, it will end up looking larger than what is on your farm page now. I don't know why it is doing that. :?
I tried it... it stayed the same size for me :oops: I’ll have to switch devices when I’m able, the small screen I’m on now probably isn’t going to show size differences the same.
Purple Lightning
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Purple Lightning wrote:
I tried it... it stayed the same size for me :oops: I’ll have to switch devices when I’m able, the small screen I’m on now probably isn’t going to show size differences the same.
I FIGURED IT OUT! However, I think you are going to have to do it from an actual computer, as I couldn't get it to respond on my phone. In the "Edit Farm Page" box, if you click on the image there will be a little square in the bottom right corner that you can drag to resize.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:57 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:57 am